PA Keyboard Shortcuts

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Ekanaut, June 6, 2013.

1. frostybytes

frostybytes New Member

On the subject of conflicting keybinds, are there any current plans to have some contextual sensitivity or other mechanism to allow some "conflicting" keybinds to work in some form?

As an example I tried to bind all forms of radar that do not conflict in such a way as to be built by the same unit (so only excluding the Orbital and Deepspace Radar) to "r" but sadly these conflicting keybinds are only able to produce the basic radar structure and neither of the satellites.

I would appreciate being able to just press "r" and have the applicable structure show up when a single fabber or orbital launcher is selected, and be quite pleased if "r" were to toggle/cycle between applicable structures when multible applicable structures are available in the build list, whether from a single fabber's build list or from the combined build list of two or more distinct fabber types.

Not sure how one could handle this type of conflict when both a mobile fabber and a factory structure, or multiple different factories with conflicting bindings want to receive a keybound input. Personally I could live with that just being a failure mode because it's not something I'm looking for. ;)

On the other hand maybe conflicting keybinds in general could just activate all relevant functions, but tell the user about this behaviour if and when he creates keybinds that do that.
    Mooninaut likes this.
  2. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Try the Hotbuild2 mod on the PA Mod Manager.
    frostybytes likes this.
  3. visual1337

visual1337 New Member

Hey,
    sorry my english isn´t the best ;)
    I tried something with the hotkeys. And I wanted to bind the "Flak anti air tower" (the tier 2 anti air tower) but I can´t find them in the settings for the keyboard. Maybe I am to stupide or they are not there. Can u please help me?
    thx
  4. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Try the Hotbuild2 mod on the PA Mod Manager
  5. Adoido

Adoido New Member

It doesn't work. I dont think it's a bug either because shift + NUM is binded to camera.
    "Add to group" is essential! How can I do that?
  6. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Once the keybinds settings are actually savable you will be able to set your on keybinds for group selection
  7. SXX

SXX Post Master General

This topic wasn't updated for long time and now game have proper keyboard shortcut configuration.
    Everything except mouse wheel now handled by Coherent and likely listed on "Settings" page.

Unpin please. :)