PA is 80% off on steam yet again

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by stonewood1612, January 8, 2015.

1. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

At this point, all the reviews older than the christmas patch need to be burned, good ones too. I'd bet the reviews will be much nicer now. (Though the lobby issues might poke up.)

Also, more noobs=more players that will get better!
    lokiCML and xankar like this.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

stoppit! my facebook friends have had it with this constant stream of ads on my wall, it's like all I ever post anymore!

just kidding, please continue putting PA on sale.
  3. neptunio

neptunio Active Member

Don't mind that, it's just me refreshing my smurfs
    Clopse, websterx01, wilhelmvx and 5 others like this.
  4. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

won't change the dreck that is metacritic ...

also those negative reviews ... sigggghhhh ....
    websterx01 likes this.
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Fixed that for you.
  6. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

It just makes it EVEN MORE important to get Clan-Support/ Ranked ShareArmy-Games, so we continue to have interesting multiplayer games!
    ndm250 and cmdrflop like this.
  7. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

Going to bump this, the sale is still going on (about 21 hours left)

Also user score dropped to 70% That is not good. If it goes below that, it'll turn from 'mostly positive' to 'mixed' in an ugly orange colour.
  8. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I swear I first read that and saw "hump itt" xD

Anyway yeah... we need more positibe reviews. ;×;

I need to make a real review some time.
    stonewood1612 likes this.
  9. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

Ok i will put a positive review on there tomorrow. I need to stay up all night to guard my couch, have 3 cats. 1 of my own and 2 wich i'm babysitting. But one of them pissed 2 times in my bed. Doing laundry all day now, even now :(. The worst thing is need to babysit them for at least 7 weeks more.

Ok that was offtopic but i'm so pissed, and these cats are too old to teach anything.
  10. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

no your bed is. Quite literally. You have a really big heart for not putting the cat outside.
    squishypon3, stuart98 and goofyz3 like this.
  11. goofyz3

goofyz3 Active Member

My girlfriend is sleeping in bed I'm guarding my 1500 euro couch because i have a feeling that the owner cant offort a new couch for me. Hoping to put the cat on his toilet if i catch him.
  12. ohhhshiny

ohhhshiny Active Member

Okay before it goes way offtopic:
    Theres no problem in a bigger playerbase. I think i will come back to this game once i can play on two or three real big planets with ~12 players. Last time i tried to load a game with a system containing 2 huge planets already the loading time for the system was almost half an hour, ending me in surrending and closing the game.
    oh wait - this is off topic again. Sheesh, hard keeping on track.
    - I think about it that way: For example, 1 million player have 1 copy of PA. Of that 1 million player only 3000 are playing, for whatever reason. But the game has the POTENTIAL of a lot more player. Of course they will never reach the potential player with updates - they will need something big happen, like a cheap add on, of course the rage will be there, a lot of it, but i think a rage into glorification is better than the hype into disappointed we had for a while.
  13. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

The updates have really been hitting many of the points people have been criticizing. The performance for example is getting better- still not quite where you'd like it but certainly much improved from where it started.