Over 9000 highlight reel: How get?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by AmazeTheory, January 6, 2011.

1. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

lol!
  2. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

You don't even need a 60 min. private match. you can do it in a 45 if you farm bots consistently enough.

You can also get it by doing blitz. Round 100+ on Sudden Death is hardly difficult, and you'll have 9,000 by then.
  3. F5in

F5in New Member

Build up a huge killstreak but don't forget about bots and excess turrets and stuff. I went 65-0 once and still didn't get it cuz I only killed people.
  4. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Thanks man. Think I'm going to tackle it in a bit tonight. Maybe invite some terri-bad players from recent players lol. :facepalm:
  5. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

I don't really fancy getting in a private. I really like it and just want to scream over 9000 once I get it. Private match would make me feel dirty :geek:
    Last edited: January 9, 2011
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

we have ourselves a winner folks.
  7. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I had all those factors once, but then I made the terrible mistake to juice rush their turrents. My team instantly won, making me end up with 8600.
  8. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Nope.avi

Needs to be a Crossfire match.
  9. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

i played with jedidream (not sure his exact name) who is top 1000 earnings i think and he gets it by whoring out extremely long assult killstreaks. he went around 40-3 for three games in a row.
  10. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I've played with JediDreams quite a bit, as have some others on the forum. He's an overall nice guy and great player, and I'm pretty sure he's at least in the top 50 in earnings. I'm not sure that playing well can be considered "whoring".
  11. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

This isn't a highlight that can be achieved by playing for the win. I got it once as an Assassin, went 55-2. I will freely admit that I was killwhoring like no other in that match. It was mainly the killstreak bonuses that got me the money. I believe I ended the game with 8.2k, which got me 9.2k because we won.
  12. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I think he just meant that it's easier to have long killstreaks as an Assault. That's what I think anyway.
  13. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

ya, i did. and yea thats how he gets it, im still trying >.>
  14. Mellowbusiness

Mellowbusiness New Member

I can seem to never get this tag.

My team is 90% full of bad Christmas kids and they have all 80+ all-stars with at least top 100 in leaderboards.

usually i can stomp them but then i either win in like 3 minutes in the game or that when overtime comes around my team loses in 2 seconds.

I can't do "good" enough to like own the team, kill every single jackbot that spawn, every turret and and get high killstreaks and keep the match to run 17 minutes the most on average i get is $6,000

I'll still keep trying to get it though.
  15. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

I finally got it today at lazer razor. The stars aligned, and I went 66 and 1 as a tank, killing a million bots and turrets along the way. I doubt I'll ever have a game like that again.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Actually I was the host of those games...
  17. Einarath

Einarath New Member

It can if the rest of your team doesn't help with the win. :lol: