[OSX]Crash on launch

Discussion in 'Mac and Linux' started by BSanders84, November 27, 2014.

1. BSanders84

BSanders84 New Member

Well, first hello to everyone! new to the forum. i have searched quite a bit and have come up with nothing. I downloaded PA from steam because it was on sale, but mainly because i was waiting for it to come out and since have had a lot of real life stuff going on. Now i find myself resenting the fact that i bought it much less waited for such a hard time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't get PA to open. It Crashes immediately after i hit Play within steam. Found a "workaround" linking steam to uber and launching it independently from steam and i get the same result. I have also noticed a lot of other people have the same problem (my brother included who also purchased it today). Has anyone found a way to fix this or a workaround that actually works?
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Please copy and paste your system information in this topic:
    In Steam window -> top menu bar -> click "Help" -> click "System Information"
  3. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Most of people who have problems with game on Windows just have outdated drivers.
    So if any chance your brother using Windows he need to check this topic from my signature:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/233250/discussions/2/619569341100468621/