Organising Team Games

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by slocke, December 11, 2014.

1. slocke

slocke Active Member

I would love to see more encouragement for team games as I feel like that it is where PA is the most fun and where the game really shines. If there was a place either official or unofficial where people can register a team of four (or two, three or five) so that you can see and challenge other teams. It doesn't have to be something particularly fancy. Maybe just post your player roster and then you pm people and organise for a game. Some way to see which teams are online would be nice. This is mostly out of response of playing so many team games where you have a team of four and you versus a team of randoms. The randoms just don't stand a chance versing a team that is all on voice chat. It would raise the number of quality team games and help PA grow into the game we all want it to be.

This of course would be best if it was built into something that people already use. I would fully do it myself if I knew how but alas I does not know how. I would happily help in anyway I could.
  2. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Probably your best bet is joining a clan and arranging team games through them, within them, whatever.
  3. slocke

slocke Active Member

I am in a clan. I'm from Team Burning.
  4. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

5. slocke

slocke Active Member

Oooo I'm excited. My dear wizard what will you pull out of your hat?
    nosebreaker likes this.
  6. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

Look to the east, on the night of the 5th day I shall unleash to you a gift
  7. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I want a gift