Orbital is unfun and super cheesy

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Auraenn, September 19, 2014.

1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

right. we're totally getting somewhere by quoting the dude (totally not a-propos, btw).

say what you want, high cot is not going to cut it. especially since everything in this game feels super easy and quick to construct anyways.
  2. Auraenn

Auraenn Active Member

It was a joke, scrublord. I honestly agreed with you I just didn't really have anything to say.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Oh. I have no idea how to read into these things.
  4. cahdoge

cahdoge New Member

the warship moons aren't as handy as they should be because at the moment ther is only the smash option if you are using hallys.
    If you want to change orbit you only can hope to hit the cancle button at the right moment.
    And it's rally stupid that you cant invade planet by landers wit air or sea units

If the orbital spheres of two celestial bodies are overlapping my my space fighters change from one planet to the other anywhere in the overlapping zone, so to say that the orbital spheres will merge?

I personally like the slightly chessy orbital. sometimes the one or an other gadget would be nice but basically you have all you need for orbital fights. I think I can even see slightly similarytrys to the Sarwars/SDI programm in the 80s.
    Last edited: September 23, 2014
  5. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

They are still fixing the movement stuff for moons, as it was broken last time it was in the game.