No update recently

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by killzone5017002, April 8, 2014.

1. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

BRAD SNIPE.

:D

Really bro?
    drz1 likes this.
  2. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

[HYPE INTENSIFIES]
    thelordofthenoobs likes this.
  3. paulusss

paulusss Active Member

Trow em under the bus, well that was not my intention, and i'm not frustrated with the decision made either, altho it might seem that way since text is quite hard to interpret without a human tone or facial expressions. It was just me saying i would have done it differently. Cornors must be cut, and i bet the vanguard love to help you guys out so win/win not going to argue with that.

And the make/fix thing was refering to Uber starting 3 times over with making Galactic war and Uber not being happy with how orbital was functionally working atm, no big fuzz, i'm not here to stab anyone in the back or trow them under a bus :p
  4. BradNicholson

BradNicholson Uber Employee Uber Alumni

Right on, brother! I'm all smiles over here, too, my man. We'll get you an update soon!
    ArchieBuld likes this.
  5. paulusss

paulusss Active Member

6. killzone5017002

killzone5017002 Active Member

I'm always extremely happy when there is no update's because I know the next one will pack-a-punch big time. I know Uber has extreme dedication to this game. Ive never seen so much progression and interaction with a dev group as good as Uber's.

THANK YOU UBER!
    EdWood likes this.