No incentive to stay in a losing game..

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Briq, September 3, 2010.

1. jovial1

jovial1 New Member

THIS.

I don't mind losing. I don't even mind getting killed, so long as I feel like I'm doing well or accomplishing something. I'll try to stick it out on a sinking ship, outnumbered and outgunned. But when I feel like all I'm doing is padding the other team's 'kill' column, yeah, sometimes I get fed up and quit.

I've noticed, though, that this is frequently at the obscene hours of the night when I should have probably just gone to bed anyhow.
  2. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

ive checked my stats before a game then after i quit halfwya thru my first game and they definitely changed sooo....
  3. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

CHANGE THAT!! make those rage quitters keep their horrible record. Especially when they quit after the game is over and right before the scoreboard is up hot fails to migrate, so my stats are gone..
  4. ckong

ckong New Member

I never leave during a MNC match, because i've played plenty of comeback games. Theres always a chance why quit? Just Lame.
  5. tlbww

tlbww New Member

The same reason why you choose not to bet on 12% odds to win especially if your life is on the line. While this is no where near that serious, if the odds are against you, there's no rule of thumb nor native negativity towards quitting early.

Solution: Always play in a party vs party situation.