[NiX] The PhoeNiX Project is Recruiting. *Now with a Server*

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by DrFunk, March 23, 2011.

1. DrFunk

DrFunk New Member

The Phoenix Project
    is a newly founded Monday Night Combat team. We have our own Dedicated Game server based out of New York, and we are currently working to aquire a Ventrillo server aswell.

We are currently recruiting active members of ALL class types. If you are interested in joining a clan interested in developing team strategy prior to competitive league play, this is your niche.

We are currently recruiting North American Players only. Please check your latency against our server too confirm low latency.

[NiX] The Phoenix Project - New York 1 - 72.26.196.178:7778

- Recruitment -
    ACTIVE / SELECTIVE / CLOSED

- Requirements -
    1) Be active, once we have enough active members we will be organizing 2 weekly team practices, on our locked server to develop strategies. We will expect you to show up for these unless you have let us know ahead of time.
    2) Have the ability to take constructive criticism, and grow from it.
    3) Have a competitive personality and drive.
    4) Have in in depth knowledge of your class.
    5) Play your class properly, and understand your roll in the grand scheme of things

Please Respond to this post with the following information

-Application Template-
    1) What is your Steam ID?
    2) What is your age and Location?
    3) Tell us a bit about yourself. (hobbies previous clan/guild history)
    4) How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat?
    5) What times or days are you typically online?
    6) Will it be possible for you too attend 2, 2 hour practices per week?
    7) What class(es) do you play?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions or concerns please respond to this post and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner. Thanks!
    Dr.Funk[NiX]
    Last edited: March 24, 2011
  2. diLLa

diLLa New Member

diLLa *add me on steam friends*

20/NY
    GvG'd in Guild wars for a year, played CAL for CoD2 1.6 and ESEA for CS: Source you could say im a competitive veteran

a little over a month
    Mostly every day, MWF after 3/4, weekends are spotty but i can make arrangements if given the proper amount of time

6) Will it be possible for you to attend 2, 2 hour practices per week?
    yes, depending on the day

Support, Assault, *Sniper, *Tank, *assassin

*These classes i am developing on my own, if needed i will play, but do not expect a 100% performance, i will take criticism and techniques into consideration.
  3. DrFunk

DrFunk New Member

added, waiting for accept.
  4. chubbybunny3000

chubbybunny3000 New Member

1. Chubbybunny3000
    2. 25 New Hampshire
    3. Always played FPS and shooters. Use to play WOW and raid few times a week. And when i am not on the computer, I snowboard.
    4. Two months
    5. Any time between 5 PM EST -10 PM on work days. On and off all day on days off.
    6. 2 days of practice is fine
    7. Love playing Gunner, then tank and assault to mix it up.
  5. humantriangle

humantriangle New Member

HumanTriangle
    20 UK, Nottinghamshire
    I play many FPSs incl. CoD-BO, MoH, BF (all versions) and many FPS classics. I have also played many MMORPGs incl WoW and Global Agenda. I ran and played in a leading Guild in WoW (PvPness now over 900 members) and Global Agenda (Hand2Hand) although haven't played WoW in a while. I have experience working as a team, running a team and enjoy both. I spend time with my fiance a lot on weekends but can make time with notice.
    Just about a month.
    Every monday and tuesday night, and every sunday night. About 6pm to 11pm (GMT) Sundays I will be on about 3ish till night again usually. I can play some wednesdays and thursday too. Spend time with my fiance friday/sat but again can make time with notice.
    Easy.
    Mostly assassin, but have experience as tank, gunner and a little assault.
  6. verden

verden New Member

Scrim boiz?
  7. Marchelo

Marchelo New Member

hi im Mark. im 16 my main is assault/sniper.im from europe.played assault in energy clan.im active alot.i play mnc bout 3-4 hrs a day...thats bout it :)
  8. Marchelo

Marchelo New Member

1) Whats your steam ID?
    Marchelo

2)What is your age? and Location
    im 16,from europe +1 Serbia

3)Tell us a bit about yourself. (hobbies,previousclan/guild history
    I played in Energy Clan (nRG). I was Assault.

4)How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat?
    Played since beta i dont remember the date..so im presesonal.

5)What times or days are you typically online?
    Im online most of the time and like 6-7 hrs a day.

6)Will it be possible for you too attend 2, 2 hour practices per week?
    Yes.

My main is Assault,but im pretty good sniper and tank.
  9. DrFunk

DrFunk New Member

I have been on Hiatus, while away on business for the better part of the last month. I will be contacting everyone tonight at 8PM EST. Not a requirement that you be on, I will just be contacting you too move forward :)
  10. verden

verden New Member

scrim boiz?
  11. DrFunk

DrFunk New Member

shortly verden, I'll contact you in game when i am set. still openly recruiting active players.
  12. Scuttlebutt

Scuttlebutt New Member

Scuttlebutt

28. US (Near Chicago)

Been playing class based shooters since Quake TF. Never done it competitively.

Since February.

Usually I only play after 11 pm (EST). Sometimes during the day though.

Maybe, depends on the time and day of the week.

All of them. I'm occasionally good at Gunner and Sniper lately.
  13. chrisab429

chrisab429 Member

Chrisab429

24, North Carolina

Never been in a clan, but I'm hoping to find some people wanting to organize some epic games. Pubs are killing me, every time MNC gets a surge I feel bad, I just can't stop head-shotting them, their cries and aimbot accusations haunt me in my sleep. This latest surge seems to be the worst, I got 2 uber-streaks today and didn't even realize it. I'm sure if you've put much time into MNC on east coast servers (especially the iad officials) you've seen me, maybe even been head-shotted by me.

I got it the day it came out on PC, had some friends that were in the beta and talked me into playing, now they've moved on and I've got nobody to play with :(

I'll usually get in an hour or 3 say 4 out of 7 days a week. I do a lot of weekend traveling though.

definitely, but I do a lot of weekend travelling, I'll miss at least 2 weekends out of every month. I do have a lot of flexibility though, and I'm not above lugging my tower with me if theres good gaming to be had.

sniper exclusively

let me know if you guys are still in need of a sniper, if not add me on steam anyways, that goes for anyone reading this as well, I'll certainly be able to fill an opening in a server with quality competition.
  14. DrFunk

DrFunk New Member

I will add you to friends tonight, and we can get things started.
  15. trogdor5

trogdor5 New Member

1) What is your Steam ID? trogdor718718

2) What is your age and Location? 19, New York

3) Tell us a bit about yourself. (hobbies previous clan/guild history) I was in subterfuge but my interest in the game waned and the clan never got together to play. In modern warfare 2 I was in a clan and was able to play well with them and get along, though that game didn't require much teamwork if you had skilled players.

4) How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat? since some time in beta. I've played on and off because the game gets boring quickly when it seems everybody around you is making noob mistakes and are easy to beat (not saying I'm all that great, but I'm usually top 2 in any server I play in imo). Looking to rejoin a clan so that the game has a different dimension and gets more competitive, considering this sale has made things 10x more boring.

5) What times or days are you typically online? after 6 PM EST

6) Will it be possible for you too attend 2, 2 hour practices per week? To be honest, two hour practices seem really long but I'll probably be able to show up for at least an hour for twice a week.

7) What class(es) do you play? Assault and Tank are my mains, with Assault being the class I am best at. I'm probably as good with gunner as I am with Tank (maybe better) but I don't like to play gunner as much.
  16. Clinch

Clinch New Member

1) Clinch116
    2) I'm 18, turning 19 in August, I live is NW Iowa and I am going to be a sophomore at Iowa State University this fall

3) The last shooter clan I was in was a Halo Custom Edition clan called [SG] Serious-Gamers. I was in that clan for about 2.5 years. I'm learning java programing. I recently got 2nd place at a game development competition a few months ago making an android game.

4) I have 17 hours clocked on it, for the past 2 weeks I've been getting more and more into it.

5) During the week, any time after 5pm. I have weekends open. This all changes of course when school starts again.

6) Most of the time yes, unless I have some huge project due the next day ;)

7) I've played support the most, next up is gunnar.
  17. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

1) NeoCyberman

2) 17 USVI, St. Croix

3) I enjoy third person shooter. I'm getting into programming. Every clan I've been part of has disintegrated wit in a month of my arrival.

4) Since february. About a day since I made this account.

5) Roughly 3:00PM Monday-Friday Available Saturdays and after 12 usually on Sundays. GMT-4

6) Yes

7) All but sniper. Best at Support, Gunner, Assassin. Above moderate Assault. Moderate at Tank.