new gameplay video

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by LTGH0ST, August 3, 2010.

1. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

bwahahahaha.

It'll be like a rodeo. :D
  2. Brian And3rson

Brian And3rson New Member

daaaang stroodlez is that all you do? rip on scathis? lmao but to the devs, are we allowed to add you as friends to play with when the game comes out?

and to all others, send me a FR my GT is Brian And3rson but be sure to send a voice message with it so i know its for MNC
  3. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Ya we are aloud to add the devs they are human too. I've got Eka, scathis and shadow and I added others on these forums too
  4. Proven

Proven New Member

Oh, so even if your team starts off on the wrong foot and gets beaten back pretty hard, you still get some cash that you can use to upgrade yourself and fight back, or at the very least rebuild your turret defenses so you're not just entirely stuck on the back foot. Cool.
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I noticed that the NAT type was "strict" but you were able to find a game perfectly. How often does this happen?
  6. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Most, if not all, of the players were devs on their test stations at work. I'm guessing they were all on a LAN and not using matchmaking or even connected to LIVE.
  7. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

NAT Strict will allow you to join games but not host. We're running the full build of the game using Matchmaking over Live on these videos.
  8. LTGH0ST

LTGH0ST New Member

9. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

Oh....well I'll just shut my mouth.......except for this one question: Was there one person set to "open" or who would be the host?
  10. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Yes, we have both open and strict NATS in the office. The "Open" is hosting.