New Clan Wars

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by sardaukar666, October 5, 2015.

1. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Picking any time would have been good, but there wasn't so i've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs, like i really want to help and see this succeed but throwing a date up there and... welp ahahaha, let set a real date and time next time? ^^
    Alpha2546 and mot9001 like this.
  2. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Im sorry i didn't mention a time. Its gonna be 1 hour from now, so 20:00 in the Netherlands. And yes we still need a timezone wizard :)
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  3. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

This is a joke right?
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  4. mot9001

No, but i know i fked up forgetting an actual time, also because i tried toohard to give everyone a chance of actually responding to me if they could make it in time etc. Who cares, meeting is in 5 min.
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  5. Clopse

This is a joke! AmiRight? Rephrased that for me.

But seriously this is worse than clopsey planning. I'll try for Friday can't be an official tournament or whatever you are trying to do.

Edit: Oh right, it's just for a meeting. Will take back the overreaction.
    rivii and Alpha2546 like this.
  6. Clopse

do you have an idea of the amount of clans you are going to get? I like the idea of a tournament pool of maps, randomly picked. every team plays on the chosen day. Say
    January 10th. If for some reason a team can't make it they can organize a match in earlier in that week. Which can be loaded up and commentated on during the live show. Works much better with time zones and to make it easier to select a date that suits all teams.

If the team that says they can't play during the live cast and their opponents can't decide on a time before the 10th they forfeit their match.

Single planet maps are a must in my opinion. Easier to time and better gameplay.

Looking forward to this. My new laptop arrives tomorrow :D
    Alpha2546 and violetania like this.
  7. sardaukar666

sardaukar666 Well-Known Member

i was asleep...
    Nicb1 and Alpha2546 like this.
  8. sardaukar666

did someone take the minutes of the meeting?
    Nicb1 and Alpha2546 like this.
  9. violetania

take the minutes of the meeting, a bit was discussed, we talked about maps, size of tournaments, times, ethics with mods, who's helping out, ways of settling stalemates or drawn out games etc... but nothing was set in stone as I and a few others pointed out ghost, you, narah and a few other clan leaders weren't there as well as other clan leaders needing time to discuss with their clans before they submit their vote etc =) if you want you can ask me some questions bu i think you're fine ^^
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  10. sardaukar666

are we banning the use of the minimap mod which hand holds players? everyone is making a home system right? I require more than 2 weeks notice before a game to lock in some players, if i am required to get participation at 3am in the morning i think this is more than reasonable.
    g0hstreaper and Alpha2546 like this.
  11. mot9001

It was more then 1 and a half hour long meeting.

Important points = im trying to keep the rules from the old clan wars alive. But im being strickter with homesystems.
    Timing is tbd but i want to do it soon. We fight on weekends (probably saturdays) but timing will be discussed to make sure it works for al. We will allow people to join a clan later, but not allow people to change clan after they sign up (they can still change ofc, but not sign up anymore).

People from P WoQ VoW DOPE and Orbit (or something) where present aswell as RLM ofc. If you want to know what was discussed you can also ask some of them. As well i want to mention that many RLM people know what was discussed.

Also i apologise for forgetting to name an actual time till 1 hour before.
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  12. mot9001

We are not gonna police mods because we can't. We are probably gonna point out wich mods give the most benefits so everyone has a chance to play unfair.
    Nicb1, tunsel11 and Alpha2546 like this.
  13. neptunio

neptunio Active Member

14. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

When
    [QUand ="mot9001, post: 1119893, member: 1943788"]No, but i know i fked up forgetting an actual time, also because i tried toohard to give everyone a chance of actually responding to me if they could make it in time etc. Who cares, meeting is in 5 min.[/QUOTE]
    When mot and jack come together on a night. Cheeeeeeeeeers
  15. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Alpha, you broke it. Now I'm mad. :mad:
    Alpha2546 and ljfed like this.
  16. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

violetania and tunsel11 like this.
  17. violetania

Quoting Facebook, apparently neo is always around the middle and eclipse is always at the back, welp. @elodea , where are you then ;)
    Edit: hahaha I'm sorry, dirty joke >.< I just had to make a jab <3
    Edit 2: imagine if pag was a giant polygamous relationship, and they could actually have babies.... Omg they would come out glowing like angels of war!!!! =
    Edit3: okay I'll stop I'm sorry for being such a creeper! Ahahaha
  18. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

The community in a nutshell
  19. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Who was there from promethean?
  20. violetania

Mango was there ^^ , he also stole N3ON... i feel so rejected =P tehe. ^^
    cdrkf likes this.