New Clan Wars

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by sardaukar666, October 5, 2015.

1. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

So i want to organise this very soon. Its gonna be a shortened version of the first season because that took too long. Reading this topic i think there is a lot of people who want to play. If your clan is interested please let a spokesperson contact me if possible. I think rules will be the same mostly. Also, im sorry if i stepped on someones toes.
    cdrkf and andreasgg like this.
  2. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Just to say you Violet, i have look with two clan ingame, who didn't come here to say there are interested (they regulary play with a team of 4, so 8 players). So i think if active people contact their friendlist to say im we will organise a season 2 soon, more people will participate.

I will go in holliday for a month, and I come back the 20th December. I look with one other NW player to be your spokesperson @mot9001 ;)

And if you want waiting i come back from holliday before start that could be cool! :D AhAh
  3. Wormeur

Wormeur New Member

Nice to see someone step up !

Would this be 3v3, 4v4 ? BO1 BO3 ? BO9 ? =D
    Also should each clan try and make a map ? 1 planet maps, orbital multi planets one ?
  4. sardaukar666

sardaukar666 Well-Known Member

I was planning on organizing this for Q2-Q3 next year, I have no intentions of doing it any sooner. There is a lot of work to be done organizing a clan wars season 2 for it to be completed successfully in a smaller amount of time. Before anyone rushes on into this just remember the 6 P's (Prior Preparation Prevents P*** Poor Performance), if someone is really motivated to get this rolling earlier, be my guest.
    walmartdialup, Nicb1 and cdrkf like this.
  5. sardaukar666

So far I have made a plan for the season format depending on the number of teams participating, timeframe for each round to be played, casted and scheduled. Casting teams/formats. I am currently working on getting promotional videos.
    walmartdialup and Furballman like this.
  6. Wormeur

Wormeur New Member

we don't have to do like season 2 but just organise some games between clan in an "unoficial" manner would still be pretty cool, before next year :p
    walmartdialup, Furballman and cdrkf like this.
  7. slocke

slocke Active Member

Can someone give a list of potential clans/teams that would be interested in signing up?
  8. sardaukar666

If someone is keen to get a team of 3-5 to challenge Team Burning with just let me know, Promethean and Team Burning used to do monthly clan engagements, it was a lot of fun.
    lordathon, Nicb1, cdrkf and 1 other person like this.
  9. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

MBC has a group :D 3-5 works fine
    mot9001 likes this.
  10. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Is PAG still around?
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I'm still around and up for some games. @davostheblack is usually about as well... Not seen any other promethean though for a while...
  12. sardaukar666

@cdrkf - I still think we should merge Team Burning and Promethean, together we could be PROBURN, now with less calories than ever.
    Last edited: November 18, 2015
  13. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

That could work :p
    tatsujb and Alpha2546 like this.
  14. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

#MEGACLAN
    stuart98, Corgiarmy, cdrkf and 3 others like this.
  15. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

I think RLM and NW can easyli have team of 3-5.
    The biggest question is: what time zone? ^^
  16. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

anything that also keeps EST in some mindXD
  17. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Can i say.... please please please please please don't make it at like 2-4am start for australians. Pretty much every tournament is at that hour and is sucks for australians. >.< Super commander time is nice? Or an hour or so after it? o_O maybe? ahahah >.< Just a suggestion ^^
  18. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

You aussies should just fly out of the land of kangaroos and come live in the land of patriotism, Apple pie, pyramid theorists and Donald Trump like the rest of us and stop complaining about tourney times. :p
    Last edited: November 19, 2015
    tatsujb and g0hstreaper like this.
  19. sardaukar666

When Team Burning and Promethean used to have regular scrims each month we would take turns in turning up at suitable times for the other team
    Nicb1 and cdrkf like this.
  20. sardaukar666

#Discrimination
    cdrkf and Nicb1 like this.