Need Help Civ RT DLC (Again)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Nicb1, October 14, 2015.

1. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Hey guys.
    I find myself with yet another issue and am hoping that you guys could help since the steam forums are near useless.
    Recently I purchased Civilization Rising Tide, but every time I start on a water map everything appears to be invisible excluding icons.
    [​IMG]
    What appears to be happening is the land that is meant to be beneath the water is rendering above and hiding everything. If you look to the lower portion of the screenshot you can see my zoomed camera glitching through showing objects underneath (Yes you can see the city underneath).

Anyway no idea what this issue is so requesting assistance with working it out. This happens both in modded and unmodded.
    http://pastebin.com/iLs3d0mf
    Above is my dxdiag.

Any help with this issue yet again would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:
    Fun fact the only guy who tried to help me on the steam forums is now banned.
    If I hear "update your bios" or "reconnect your gpu" or that "Its the amd/nvidia combo causing the issue" I will become ever so slightly annoyed.
    tatsujb likes this.
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

It's probably the AMD/Nvidia combo causing the issue. What you need to do is reconnect your GPU and then update your BIOS.
    websterx01 and cdrkf like this.
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Is there not a dedicated forum for civ games (i.e. independent from steam)? They would probably be best situated to help you. It may of course be a bug that requires developer attention as well....
  4. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Yeah i'll try to post on a few civ centric forums as I am not 100% sure which one is which.

Oh and @Geers ............................... I hate you.
    Geers likes this.