MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

this thread and the other in steam forums are for aimbotters only as they have DIRECT IMPACT in gameplay.

Achievement hackers are doing something useless that wont hinder other peoples experience.

however, if you think he is botting, we need a video.
  2. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

I didnt report him just for unlocking things.
    I reported him because he has an auto-aim.
    I am betting my $5,000 machine on that.

I cant make a video because I have not seen him in a long while, but everyone who encounters him will agree, without room for doubt.
    Sir Tilles was actually on my team. I didnt report out of rage. I saw what he was doing clearly from a neutral standpoint. He headshot a Gunner in the middle of his slam 3 times in the same match. He headshot an Assault that was dashing, twice in the same match.
    And not only that, he did it all will running/hopping casually along the upper level in LazeRazor Arena.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5575&p=119880&#p119880

L. Spiro
  3. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

cant do anything
    no video
    no steam bans on record

you dont even have a screenshot of his player ID, so it could be someone posing as him.
    you know how it works :(
  4. Myst

Myst New Member

5. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

the video doesnt seem to prove much, especially since he missed a few shots on you.
    And having dealt with people who use programmable mice to no scope and take over the front line, I am just not convinced

However, the ban on file is a fact. I will add him
  6. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

I also thought that ( I mean, the witness was a GUNNER of all classes :lol: ), but have you noticed the killboard on the top right? The guy was getting a lot of multiple kills topped up on each other with all being headshots. But that's just my view from seeing that posted vid. What would have been nice to accompany that video was the final scoreboard as well as a recording from a more agile class.
  7. kotay

kotay New Member

i thought it was if many people agree he was a cheater then they get banned, i am sure i posted a screenshot of him admitting he was cheating and also his steamid. I did record a video of him but my fps dropped so much it was pretty crap quality.

and just banning people cos they have a ban on record is a bit silly, as i could say robinson from rwm is a cheater, i do not have a video though but he has a ban on record, and this is enough to get him banned but a lot of people saying sir tillies is definitely hacking is not enough.
  8. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

well, there is only so much we can do. We have been using the ban on file or video evidence since the beginning
    The person could come here to dispute with uber and uber can lift the ban. But I dont think anyone, out of the almost 30 people banned have done that yet.

I'm with you on this. I dont *think* he was botting.
    People who put a dot on their screen and have a mouse that can zoom/shoot with one button click tend to lead the front line in mnc with nothing but headshots.

I dont know the setups of these players, but zutsumi and hentaitentaclerape are 2 people that are nasty with no scoping.

another reason why uber needs to nerf the no scope aspect.
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  9. kotay

kotay New Member

do uber bans show as ban(s) on file on their steam profiles?
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

If you wish I can edit a video of him doing the good old insta direction change.

And I know a good sniper when I see one. I've played with them. This was an aimbotter.
  11. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

they do not.
    uber bans are placed on individual servers through their patch updates.
    There is a file called ubaeraccess.ini or something and can be deleted by the server owner if he doesnt want to take part in it.

It can also be updated by the server owner too (but only for that server) unless the person is reported here with proof.

in which case they will be banned via the next update.
  12. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

he is added. but i link the proof video as well just in case people have "questions"
    if you can show him snapping to you, then that would be great
  13. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Can't bother sitting through the entire match and looking for more snaps so there are only two in this video.

Quality is bad though. Apparently something went wrong while editing, because I record in HD quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvozEhG8a7g

I do appreciate his name, that way I can rewatch some Chappelle show stuff.
  14. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

perfect
    totally botting
  15. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

It's sad there are people who think it's still worth hacking in a small population like this. :|
  16. Proxus

Proxus Member

I really need to start frapsing people. Had an assault last night snapping like a mofo. Can't even remember his name anymore though :/ oh well he ******* sucked either way. Tons of kills all with the rifle, minimal bot kills, couldn't land a bomb to save his life.

/puts postit note on forehead to fraps people.
  17. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

or check him out in your player list in recently played and see if he has a ban on his profile

that works too :)
  18. Robinson

Robinson New Member

I'm slightly concerned about this, I can understand that most of the time it's once a hacker always a hacker. But considering I have a VAC ban on record because I joined a hacked MW2 lobby and got like 5 prestiges from it. Even though I personally didn't use any sort of third party software, I've still got the kiss of death on my profile.

Basically, atleast some kind of proof should be necessary, it only takes 5 minutes and free fraps to get a basic video of someone doing some pretty BS moves.
  19. kotay

kotay New Member

this is my point, yes you have ban on record therefore you can get banned from this game, it is a bit unfair, and i think further punishing you for a mistake you made x time ago. Personally i do not believe you got vac ban for hacked mw2 lobby as people who cheat use this excuse all the time, but i do not think that my opinion should make any difference, if i was an arsehole (hmmm lets pretend i am not for a moment) i could just say fu robinson and get you banned without even playing a game against you, totally retarded an unfair.
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

viewtopic.php?f=27&p=148024#p148024

This thread is someone contesting a ban from a official server via vote. Doesn't seem like a hacker, just a good sniper. Isn't it great when people get banned without really strong evidence (like fraps or software scan)?

Anyway, he just wanted to post to make sure he doesn't get banned universally without video evidence. Anyone gets video evidence, bring it here. Otherwise, why would a hacker even bother wasting time contesting a ban anyway when he can keep a low profile and find a different server?