MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Pavese

Pavese New Member

+1

i played with him on a team and followed him when he headshotted a cloacked assasin at the start of the match. Its quite obvious he is botting,

doing 360 headshots against cloacked assasins? not verry hard to gues . :roll:
  2. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

killien has been banned for hacking..

j\k :)

the other guy has no ban on file and no video.
    nothing will be done until proof is shown
  3. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

4. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

5. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

Lawl indeed, I'm a decent sniper but even I can't immediately snap hs someone as soon as they pop out of cover(unless it's see thru glass :D)

Others can vouch that the scrub aimbots. ZiK-Romer and ZiK-Vulcano was in the room aswell.

And I don't remember being that good at level 36 lawl.
  6. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

decent my ***.
    Your the reason why im pissed the assault got nerfed!
  7. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Same +2
  8. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

Just me or any above-average sniper? <3 I'm uploading another vid, I want this tard banned.
  9. killien

killien Active Member

I did manage some videos, but only 1 looks like a bit more than just a lucky shot
    The only "decent" one just shows 3 bodyshots tho the close range is a maybe
  10. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

11. killien

killien Active Member

MNC could really use a silent spectator system
  12. WhiteHawke

WhiteHawke New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039981865/

This guy has already been reported, but he's definitely cheating. He's not too bright. I was standing behind a glass wall as a cloaked assassin over 40 yards away and he kept headshotting the wall where I was standing, deftly giving himself away AND doing nothing of consequence. He got headshots on every other cloaked assassin that stepped out across the arena though.
  13. TNine

TNine New Member

Came to report him, do you know if there is a report system in-game?

Complete hacker. Not even kinda hidden.
  14. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

Yeah, banned this guy from RWM server.
  15. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

Edit:

I had added him, but then i removed him.

Zut- sorry man, but the video evidence is inconclusive. It's not like the kill icons are lit up with his name. The time frame you said to check just shows him juiced with a ROF smg.

Soon after that, he gets 2 hs's back to back. But right after that YOU get 3 quickscoping across the map.

When you HS him, I saw him shoot at someone/something but not get a kill and I THINK it looked like he might have snapped onto you, but it all happened too quick and you shot him dead lol

The scoreboard does seem incriminating, but nothing in this video is blatantly obvious.

And before some people get into an uproar, just because everybody says something doesnt necessarily mean it's true.

I know Zut and I know his skills. I know he wouldnt call out someone unless it was true. But i need that crucial piece of evidence.
    Last edited: March 31, 2011
  16. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

I can upload more, will do after I get home from work. I hope he enjoys his last games :3
  17. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

i edited my post ;p
  18. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

If this doesn't put the final nail in the coffin, then major lawls will ensue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgqfsBQFlxo
    0:34-0:41 perfect tracking, most evident when the split second he saw me, he immediately started firing and hit every shot.
    1:07-end, name how many people can track that good as soon as you see them, rofl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHsRGbOyes
    Common tactic for any(decent sniper in any game) is to immediately check and aim at common sniper spots, he only looked ahead and instantly aimed at me.
    0:15 pops up from jump-pad, insta-snap with leveled shots to my head. Only reason he doesn't hs me is I timed my jumps to his shots. We exchanged more shots and once again, only reason he didn't hs me is my jump timing to his shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyrPaCnA44s
    0:04-0:05 I know from where he was standing, you can see player name, but barrel can't shoot thru, fires 2 shots(lawl dumbass)
    0:09-0:10 HS's me, then immediately gets hs cross-map you can't see name(strongly evident because to my left was cover and couldn't see "Darkness world is in pain" across map.
  19. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

im sorry... but the evidence just isnt good enough

j\k. he will be added for real now lol Good job on the higher quality
  20. Vlane

Vlane New Member

"www.artificialaiming.net" is well, using an aimbot. Got proof which should do but can't be bothered to upload it. Hopefully someone else can do that.