MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Litego

Litego New Member

No doubt in my mind that that guy is aimbotting, the footage is quite convincing.
  2. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

+1 on with that opinion.
  3. Johnny Burke

Johnny Burke New Member

4. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

Mr.Cuchillin has been added to the global ban list.

Added AccessControl.ini for those who do not use MyMNCServer, yet do want to ban all the people on this list: viewtopic.php?p=69365#p69365

@PizzaBoy:
    I love the format on how you reported the hacker, thanks! Small and simple, yet effective and clear.

@ParadoxD: No, the assassin could still walk around freely. He just came running from his spawn, as the round only just started.
  5. Vinak

Vinak New Member

I'll be releasing a video of my game play in the near future.

The spawn camping in question took place on GrenADE III Arena on the nearest bridge to enemy spawn point. I have clear line of sight to three exits from this position. None of which are particularly difficult to get headshots from. (especially when you just stop moving, and/or decide to get skills for whatever reason) Upper exit nearest to me is protected by glass, but target pretty much has to run into my line of sight to leave. only bottom far exit seems to have decent protection. That, or I just don't recall anybody ever leaving from there.

I am also able to get on top of the central room of AmmoMule and "jump snipe" that spawn point If I am lucky. It has to be timed just right. Otherwise I can just walk on the walls on the side of the map to get a clear shot at exits.

LasRazor, and Steel Peel arenas do not have these issues as the general map design makes sniping those exits impractical.

This is a design issue, not an aimbotting issue. But I can't really expect you guys to believe me. So, like I said, I will be releasing a game play video in the near future...assuming I am not manually banned from all the servers the next time I try to play.

I try to make a point of switching to Assassin and attempt to have a similar KDR to my sniping every time I get accused of aimbotting....cause, well aimbotting isn't really viable as an Assassin. Not always possible due to the proximity each class plays to the enemy though...and I tend to play a little suicidal as an Assassin...
  6. MaxxBlood

MaxxBlood New Member

Just played with this guy.

w.e.i.z

I could not find an steam page for him but he was aimbotting. most if not all his kills with his sniper were head shots. He had 4 kills in a row right from the start with in maybe 3 seconds. At the end of the game he finished 58-10-3. He was also jump shooting and getting head shots.
  7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Getting headshots while jumping is entirely possible and not even hard.
  8. Huff

Huff New Member

I'll take back what I said about Vinak.
    Just tweaking my mouse sensitivity suddenly makes me an aimbot as well. :eek:
  9. Kordy

Kordy New Member

10. PizzaBoy

PizzaBoy Member

Not a hacker report, but hilarious:

[​IMG]
  11. MasteqJoey

MasteqJoey New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redfyre/

Was aimbotting. Or at least I thought was aimbotting. Do you know how hard it is to headshot a lunging assassin immediately after popping out of a corner? Yeah, I don't think it's possible either without luck. Also all kills were headshots.

EDIT: CONSISTANTLY headshot a lunging assassin
  12. Mail

Mail New Member

I played a round with UMadBro? under the name FoShizzleMahDizzle a couple minutes ago. Was a bit frustrating. Don't get me wrong, he was on my team. What was frustrating was how he was able to whip around steel peel and headshot assassins before they'd attack me, or while they were grappling me, thereby making any efforts I made null and void by my eyes. It ruins it not only for the losing team but the winning as well. The only kill I could call my own was popping behind an enemy gunner and using my gunner grapple for the first time, to devastating effect; I threw him right into the center, scoring a ring out on the most closed in map there is :)

After the one round I simply couldn't be bothered to play another.

Are there any plans for VAC integration for MNC? Like is it a thing that works for this game, if not are there plans to put it in, and most of all have it block guys like this from ruining a perfectly good game? He's already VAC'd, to be frank, so this should mean I shouldn't have to see his stupidly trollish behaviour or deal with his stupid aimbot on any decent server.
  13. grimbar

grimbar New Member

VAC bans engine-wise not account-wide.
  14. Mail

Mail New Member

If this means a hacker is banned in that one game and then needs to be banned in another if he hacks there, I wasn't aware of that. It is clear he was, is, and has been actively aimbotting.

My question is whether MNC has VAC, if it's possible to add it in if not, and whether it works if so.
  15. grimbar

grimbar New Member

16. Mail

Mail New Member

:D
    I'll look out for that from now on.
  17. zerj

zerj New Member

I'd like to add a player going by the name of StingraySam.

From the playerlist he shows as x01100001015FF2E8
    and I believe this is his profile note it says VAC bans on record.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983331048

He was playing as an sniper and instant headshotting everyone, Oddly he seemed to try and disguise his near perfect K/D ratio by jumping off a cliff occasionally. I half suspect he is the same person as RockAA as he showed up 5 minutes after RockAA left. Unfortunately I don't have any video proof (although one VAC ban in another game is enough for me). I saw at least one other person report this guy an hour before me over on the steam forum.

p.s. Really annoying that the admin password got reset after the last patch. I normally have privileges but not after the patch and the server owner wasn't around.
  18. Oscar

Oscar New Member

19. grimbar

grimbar New Member

That score on it's own is not proof, his former VAC bans are an indication though
  20. elevul

elevul New Member

Hi.
    Would you mind posting them, please? I tried to save a screenshot of the ladder, but the result was a black screen. :(
    It was my first time achieving such a high kill count, and I want to have a screenshot of that rare moment. :D