MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

hmm. I wonder if it was a glitch then.
  2. Heegu

Heegu New Member

Probably. There's that glitch where you create a custom class but don't choose any endorsements and you end up with only a bronze ROF one (I think it's a rof, don't feel like checking atm).
  3. corducken

corducken Member

It was definitely gold rate of fire that he had. Bronze rate of fire wouldn't let him outpace my healing on our turrets. They only survived because he lacked reload speed.
  4. Heegu

Heegu New Member

Yea I did read your post. I just brought up a previously discovered bug to show that things like that can happen.
  5. Kel

Kel New Member

Got an aimbot sniper guy in the last games, I tried to get his steam id but when I click his profile I get
    I got headshooted everytime I leaved the base, even stealth. Just normal running in stealth and BOOM ... dead.
    Total map control after a few minutes, much cash and steamrolled base.

And I don't know how to get the id out of steam, I don't see any url there. When I try to get the url via http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Searc ... go&x=0&y=0, he doesn't find him. :?.
    Screenshots included, made a few.

Attached Files:

6. Snug

Snug New Member

Nothing conclusive, but keep an eye out for this guy.

In-game name: Poltergeist (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999242582/)

180 degree turns, all shots hitting, etc. VAC bans on record.

Unfortunately the computer I was playing on didn't have Fraps installed at the time.
  7. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Try to open steam friends window and then 'add friend' then 'show list of reacently played'. If he is one of the players you've reacently played with he should be there.

Anyway I do believe you have been on his profil allready since you've seen "This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
    If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!"
    That link where you've got this from should be his id.. He just havnt made a steam profil

That guy allready is Uber banned http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1674020 page 1 #14.. Not sure if he still is able to play on some servers..
  8. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

9. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

good video
    def a bot as you can see him twitch turn
  10. FatCatAttack

FatCatAttack New Member

I saw Shmu the other day on spunky cola where he went 75 to 12. That match alone made me go from 5 stars to 3 LOL.
  11. MarkyX

MarkyX New Member

lessthanthree

Makes firebases that cannot be destroyed.
  12. corducken

corducken Member

Is this even possibly a hack? I thought firebases were 100% server-sided after they hit the ground. Maybe an exploit, but hack seems... far fetched.
  13. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

Sir Tilles uses sniper auto-aim.

He was constantly head-shotting people while running and jump.
    He head-shotted them during their Assault Dashs and in several other impossible cases.
    He has played fewer than 20 hours yet has all 50 awards and never misses a head-shot with a 130 ping.

He was voted to be kicked 6 times, but all failed 7 yes, 1 neutral (PS: the voting system is screwed up).

L. Spiro
  14. sinequanon

sinequanon New Member

2nded on tilles
  15. killien

killien Active Member

Yea, votekick is a touchy thing. Set the Yes-No/Neutral ratio too low and people will abuse it, set it too high and lamers will never get removed

The admins of a fav server in another game are still trying to get it just right even after a few years.
    50% people abused it, 75% and votes never won and everything in between was mixed results
    Most of the time when a vote failed it was due to the enemy team not voting at all
  16. Llamatron

Llamatron New Member

17. kotay

kotay New Member

18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Sir Tilles indeed uses auto-aim. Even on gunner.
  19. M1ller

M1ller New Member

Joined this server and most of the players were complaining about a player aimbotting.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_risker/

I got a 30 second video but it doesn't really show anything as i was trying to set it up while he was getting votekicked. However he left after it got to 3/4 votes.

So he's just someone to look out for in future. Hopefully someone can get a proper video of him.
  20. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

since so many people have seen this guy, FRAPS should be easy to get

cant do anythign without proof