MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. lordorion420

lordorion420 New Member

Tinygod has now went to the dark side and became a hacker, after he got raped and raped over and over guess he had enough and decided to be a hacker/aimbotter himself

Was in a server and he was first gunner and started doing snapping 180 degrees shot like crazy killing people, than switched to sniper and nothing but headshots and spamming chat

Team members come out of spawn and boom instant headshot

When I asked Tinygod he started cursing and talking epic **** and laughing saying suck his **** and all kinds of vulgar stuff

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL OF TINYGOD

He is HACKER , not a legit player by no means

Tinygod deserves a BAN!!!!! BAN HIM!!!! Hackers like him have no place in this game
  2. jrave

jrave Member

You do know that it is possible to change your steam display name to someone else's right?
  3. Akutare

Akutare New Member

There is this, or he could be being sacrastic of Tinygod's constant posting of "hackers" without proof.
    Last edited: February 24, 2011
  4. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Last edited: February 24, 2011
  5. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

I can vouch for that. Just came out of a game with him on my team and we were all dancing around him while he just kept getting kills over and over.

Wasn't fun.
  6. Johnny Burke

Johnny Burke New Member

7. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

excellent video
    I will add it to the list over at the steam forums
  8. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

yup, unfortuneatly when i tried to turn fraps on my game crashed but i can confirm that tinygod is aimbotting, on a sniper when i saw him.

(Real one i dont know)
  9. alexsandre111

alexsandre111 New Member

Well, i can just confirm that tinygod is hacker. Played with him just a couple of hours ago. This is his steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/tinygod
    And the screenshot should speak for himself

Attached Files:

10. Kordy

Kordy New Member

11. Kaherdin

Kaherdin New Member

Hi man,
    So you said right, you reported me.
    You know, you are a silly boy i haven't cheat on this game.
    Yes i have ban reports in my steam account and i assume it =) I used rankhack on CoD because i got a new PC and my stats where lost i don't know where. I get caught, and i were pretty angry.
    You truly think i want waste money? For a game and for a hack?
    And now think about that :
    -It's a 3rd person shooter, hack in is ridiculous cause you have an excellent view of all the map.
    -For the argue u said "You fire to fast", lolilol, i have RoF gold.
    And to finish, i don't want to argue more, i didn't hack, and i will not hack. Now you don't trust me? So let's VAC judge.
    Good evening
  12. Johnny Burke

Johnny Burke New Member

13. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Well.. Only cod you got attached on your steam is Black Ops.. Would think better then they just remove stats..

Anyways explain 8:50 then.. lvl 3 stealth and standing far enough away for you not to see me and still you see me even though I was stealth all the time.. Other moments in the game where you as the only could kill the other cheating sniper.. Also other things pointing towards you've been cheating.

But don't complain to me about this.
  14. Mail

Mail New Member

The last video is the only one worth keeping there, I think; the others didn't look suspicious at all, and made you look like a bad player.
  15. grimbar

grimbar New Member

The last one is more legit than the first one, when you get damaged your enemy sees your bucket on the screen allowing for such a move, however without judging anyone in the first video (blame lack of slow-mo) it seems to me that he snaps to the tank before he uses the jump-pad (since a jump-pad gives off sound etc.)

However the longer video just proves how predictable you are.
  16. Johnny Burke

Johnny Burke New Member

Ok, I only can say he is a hacker, but you have not to believe me. If I see him again I will make an better video. See you later.

I wanted to show you how easily he hits me, thats because I just ran into him.
  17. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

He is cheating and I got him on video as well playing the sniper.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmJa-q1GtFs
    In the end of the first game round he is really really obviously.
  18. Johnny Burke

Johnny Burke New Member

Thanks for your help!
  19. dopefisher

dopefisher Member

I was also present for some of these videos and witnessing the suspected hackers/cheaters. (My ingame name is THCCommunist Dolphin)
  20. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

the current update added more names to the uber ban list!

w00t!!!