My Threads Cross Reference

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by themindlessone, June 2, 2013.

1. themindlessone

themindlessone Member

2. thapear

thapear Member

3. themindlessone

themindlessone Member

Um, no its not the same list, and as i might not be interested in showing all threads that I'm no longer interested in this made more sense to me. To create this thread where I have editorial control over what appears in the list, as this is now the landing page for my signature link.
    Last edited: June 2, 2013
  4. thepastmaster

thepastmaster Active Member

Would bookmarks perhaps be an alternative? :)
  5. themindlessone

themindlessone Member

As an alternative for me, perhaps. But as I also want the list of links here for anyone else that's interested, i'm not sure how that would work.

I didn't want to just spam the links into my signature, and I couldn't do that anyway, because of the word limit (i know, I've already looked).
  6. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

7. heavymetaljezus

heavymetaljezus New Member

you have cool ideas but not for a game like PA (in my opinion)
  8. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

There's already a thread index on this forum. Making one for just your posts isn't really appropriate on a forum.
  9. themindlessone

themindlessone Member

As I wasn't able to come up with a better way to achieve what I wanted to do, it will have to do. If the character limit was increased in the signature area to account for all the url's I wanted to include, then i wouldn't have done this in the first place.

For anyone that doesn't like it, I'd suggest you just stop replying to the thread, then the topic will fall out of view quick enough, then you needn't worry about it anymore.