My Late Assassin guide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by crimsonautumn, February 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

It's just late cuz i never really knew exactly what i was doing with the class, i just played it not like a douche. This is for competitive. i'll mainly be doing tricks and how to not be douchey.

Builds
    I run Gold armor so i don't die easily (not douchey) silver rate for when I'm tapping the ball i'm not a 100% sure if it increases the speed of your sword/dagger attacks. And bronze health regen so when i get hurt (just normal) i'm not left out of the action for too long. some people run silver health regen with bronze rate, ive yet to try it so i cant tell u much about that.

That's the only build i use. i have'nt found a use for clip or skill so thats it for builds.

Lrn2Push Bots With CriMCriM
    May be/look like the easiest fvcking thing in the world but, when there's a team of 6 other competent players with 2 competent bot pushers, its hell on earth. Unless you try out these tips. Keep in mind that not all of these will be what was stated above, more how to get around and find weaknesses. Let's continue.

The only people you need to worry about normally is the tank, and assassin with the occasional sniper. We'll start with dealing with assassins, First of all find weaknesses if your playing an assassin you've dealt with before it should'nt be too hard to find weaknesses. If your playing an assassin you haven't dealt with b4 ask your teamates who have dealt with them they dont even have to the assassin that played anybody can find a weakness in an assassin no matter what class they're playing. Here's a good example. I was just thrown into a private match after lobby had been going on for awhile and was forced into assassin, i was playing against badkid79's assassin about five minutes in chron mentions that his assassin tends to lose focus of bots, so sneak them in. Sure enough i wait for bots to come back took me about 1-2:30 minutes to drop they're ball.
    Tanks are basically the same thing, find a fooking weakness. often tanks will leave bots for a little and start slayer. ADVANTAGE, ASSASSIN. now if you have to against feedle he'll constantly be watching bots, which also means he's more exposed so really u should just be paitient and wait for him to die, just go to the next bot lane for a little.
    A tank that doesnt go completley slayer or completley feedle are the annoying ones. Because you can only push bots to about their door aka bridge on laze and ammo.
    Again you have to be paitient and allow your team to push up eventually he'll die, thats when you make your move in the meantime go to the next lane and let your tank keep the bots in check. Snipers that do the same thing as the tanks will also be an annoyance and you again have to be paitent.
    There's also a motto that's constantly in my head when i play assassin "If you're in my bot lane or any bot lane, YA DEAD unless your the tank"
    This is something to always keep in mind ive saved people mostly chron (thats not even a joke)

There's probably more that i have but can't remember, ill edit it when i remember.

Tricks And Gettting Out Of Spawn Traps
    1. When spawn trapped CONSTANTLY ENCOURAGE your team to hang in there until jackbot comes.
    2.What to do when the jackbot is out. After jackbot is dead CAMP THAT FVCKING BOT SPAWN LIKE A JUICED GUNKED ON YOUR FVCKING SPAWN RING!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your team is still in the spawn trap, this helps alot. Reason being that while their team is killing all your bots their bots aren't DOIN SHI!T. eliminating bots forces the assassin to fall back which eventually leads to the tank falling back whcih eventually leads to the assault falling back the sniper trying to ice trap and on occasion the support leaving their gunner. (I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS :lol: :lol: :lol: )
    3. You HAVE too let your team know that this is happening and tell them to take advantage of this. otherwise it was a waste of time and now your back in the spawn trap until next jackbot.

this is not all, ima just space it out a little more.
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Actually ima finish it tomorow, maybe but i will answer questions.
    until tomorrow then ill add more and open back up questions.
  3. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

It does :)
  4. choiio

choiio New Member

Another useless thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.