My first notes

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by tobyhinloopen, June 8, 2013.

1. tobyhinloopen

tobyhinloopen New Member

First, after playing the video, the video restarted with only the sound. The video was "invisible". I had to relaunch the launcher to make the video stop playing.

Then, I started a multiplayer game. I noted the game was extremely laggy with very different framerates (no exact numbers), no matter what setting I used (from low to uber, no difference). My commander never spawned, even after clicking the green zone. I suppose I had to wait for the other players to choose a location, but this never seemed to have happened. I don't know if this is due a bug or that there was a sleeping/afk player.

Finally, I started a game by myself. I had the chance to move my commander around, put down a metal extractor and power plant. I wasn't able to put down anything else because I wasn't able to select any new structure to build. It seemed clicking on a "build x" icon just didn't do anything.

Additional notes:
    - I couldn't select anything (incl. commander) with a selectionbox (mouse-down, drag, mouse-up)
    - I was only able to select anything using doubleclick.