My Cleverly Titled Gunner Guide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by TOM12121112, July 25, 2011.

?

Did you find The contents of my guide useful?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i have only started using the mortars as a slaying weapon since about a week ago and have since earned around 700 mortar kills. the other 700 are solely on accident from getting a kill while mortaring a turret.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

3. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

If you come across a tank that uses charge 3 as a crutch, you can time your slamright to negate his charge. obviously upgrading slam makes it easier to time the maneuver.

Good guide, for a random.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

using the strategies outlined in this guide, i pulled a 58-1 against deadeye today. the 1 was because i accidentally picked default assault.
  5. Know your Role Randy

Did someone hack my account?

Oh and, you'd probably do better with stock assault against me. Gunners are my specialty
  6. joker

joker Active Member

fixed
  7. Know your Role Randy

Lol. I know after sucking off GP for several weeks you love nuts, but please get off mine. You're a nobody, just because you sucked off a couple of nobodies from another game who continued playing after everyone good quit, does not make you good. And yes, I play pubs, because privates are filled with terrible kids who talk **** to kids better than them. Sadly, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to block you from now on. As much as talking **** to terrible kids is enjoyable, it's not as much fun when you show them they're terrible, then later they make excuses and keep talking ****.

11-12-12 as Gunner on GP? You don't deserve to be in a Gunner thread acting like you're decent.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Oh the irony?
  9. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

It increases bowl movements.
  10. Know your Role Randy

See this is why no-one likes the Uber website. Uber made the mistake of giving annoying little randoms mod powers, so you troll knowing you can get away with it. Get off my nuts random. I'm one of the best competitive players in the community, not even just off MNC, but everything.. And I rarely talk **** to people who prove they're on my level. It just so happens, no-one that plays this game is on my level, you'd have to go outside of MNC's troll *** community to find anyone I respect.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Oh the irony x's 2?
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

While I normally sit back and "LOL", even I have to interject here.

While a Hudson has (as it seems to me, at least) become much more formal and slightly guarded with his words since being a mod, Deadstretch has pretty much preserved the status quo.

While what he does occasionally could be considered trolling, he also get's bashed and offers no formal respite, and I have yet to see any judgment handed out by him that I would find ungrounded.

Green name he may have, but he still jokes, talks, and basically remains the same unless disciplinary action is needed for whatever reason. Even then, it's usually a call that underwent fair judgment.

Resume "LAWL".
  13. Know your Role Randy

Sorry, but no. DeadStretch is nothing but a random *** nobody who trolls more than he plays this game. He's the kinda kid that will refuse to ever play against me, but if he ever does, all he'll do in a game is try and grief kids who are more known than he is. He's a huge nerd, and one of the most annoying kids on XBL, and not only because of his voice.
  14. joker

joker Active Member

i would just like to take this time to let everyone know that i am actually the best shadowrun player of all time. the thing is that nobody who ever played that game has ever been even close to my level of skill and are just a bunch of nerdy random tryhards so i dont want to even talk to them much less play with them

ChRoN1cLe: Retired undefeated Shadowrun Pro 2007-2011
    RIP best most super skilled game ever ever
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

ok, which one of you faggots voted "no?"
  16. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Meh. Nuthin I can do except say we differ in opinion.
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

18. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

lol
  19. Drag0nmstah

Drag0nmstah New Member

I think him saying that only made 3 others say it too.
    Why have it up if you make an option for a negative review.
    Just put "did it help" or "am i awesome" or "your gunner is far beyond my feeble mind"
  20. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

I usually run RoF/Armor/HR and Armor/Acc/HR on my Gunner.