Mumble Discussion

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by bloodvizor, July 20, 2012.

1. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback New Member

Re: Uber Entertainment Community Mumble

A. You asked if he was the N word
    b. You proceeded to whisper are you the N word to him after I kicked you out.
    Stop lying.
  2. bighappy

bighappy New Member

You have screenshots for the channel name that wasn't offensive, but didn't get evidence that makes you actually have proof these racism claims happened?

Seems kind of silly don't it.
  3. apimpnamedslickback

And I'm supposed to get these spur of the moment things recorded, how?
  4. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

Mumble has a record feature.
  5. bighappy

bighappy New Member

You claimed it was sent as a message. As long as you haven't closed mumble or cleared your chat the message will persist.

Unless you are lying of course, but why would you I mean it's not like you record any and everything that could be considered offensive to anyone in your clique.

Or go out of your way to attempt gather and post proof that conspiracies exist amongst the community in a new thread each time.

Oh wait you do both of those things shut the fuck up.
  6. neapolitanfrenchfrie

neapolitanfrenchfrie Well-Known Member

It wasn't a chat message.
  7. bighappy

bighappy New Member

Do you realize there is more than one meaning for whisper in computer gaming?

Commonly means private message. Usually in text.
  8. Cerilium

Cerilium Active Member

you do realise private message generally means private to one person?

yeah... that didn't look good to you happy.

now I ain't no super computer wiz, but I can't take screenshots of other peoples messages or computer screen.
  9. echochrome

echochrome New Member

In this instance, it was a voice conversation.

We're not so paranoid as to sit around on Mumble with the record function on waiting for someone to say something to us.

The river really doesn't run this deep, and I should not be taking ANY of this so seriously, but it truly is bothersome. Truly. Feeding trolls lore aside, I do not like it.
  10. apimpnamedslickback

I cant screencap voice, whispers, or record fonversations that are literally 7 seconds while in game.

I don't have record bound, unlike some.
  11. methman28

methman28 Active Member

Lie. You choose me (and others) as a target because the whole community mocks you. I have never once trash talked you besides the fact you lose to me every game to which I will reply with a teasing remark to your obviously rage-enduced slander.

I can't say much to defend mexi, since i've never seen him harass you or others, though I doubt he would be the person to do that, he seems to use his time much more productively than for you to try to bring him (and others including myself) down to your level.

I'd also like to adress that the fact that you (once again) lied about me "harassing you and moving your friends all around the mumble to disrupt your gameplay" was a big lie. I was busy at the time, and it didn't matter to me so I didn't bother defending myself. I had a personal mumble channel named "ok" in which people were in when I joined. I left the channel to talk with others, and I didnt return to ask if you left, so I instead moved all of them to the robot room. I personally muted you from my channel because we had never gotten along and I think you're annoying, so to prevent any future headaches I did myself the favor of making it so you couldn't bother me, for example after a game in which you might continue your trash talk; such things that don't even matter considering that this is a game, and not some sort of prison in which your life would be ruined.

You have spoiled a large part of this community with all your drama and butthurt. I hate to be blunt, and I'm sorry if you are actually this upset about things being said to you over the internet in which the bullies can't do anything else after you ignore them. I pray for you and hope that you can mature and learn from this, however it is important to remember that accusing someone in a way that would reflect on their reputation is going to piss most people off, and is what I assume got you in this situation along with the fact that you refuse to quit while you're ahead and turn the other cheek to walk away.
  12. Monarch

Monarch Active Member

Wow, Harry you cheap ***.
  13. Infersha

Infersha Member

yeah what a cheap ***
  14. breezzii

breezzii New Member

Harry Butchers started recording
  15. IkeTakeda

IkeTakeda New Member

16. kaien

kaien Member

I... was about to install Mumble to get more familiar with the community, etc... But after watching the last pages I think I'll pass.

Lastly, imho, I think some of you have spent too much time in this place. Take a break.

Cheers.
  17. Monarch

Monarch Active Member

Don't do that.

We (most) of us are all a lot nicer than we seem on the forums.
  18. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

Don't let the few ruin it for you. It's a much better experience in it than it seems. I've made some great friends in the Uber Mumble. :)
  19. mego950

mego950 New Member

exactly, plus you can't miss out on monarch's voice
  20. methman28

methman28 Active Member

his sweet, seductive, vocal chords. they make me shiver ;);)