More Spawn Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by AmazeTheory, January 25, 2011.

1. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

No thanks, i think ill say what i want. If you dont like it dont read.
  2. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Yup, trying to lock the topic.

Skizo, calm down. Seriously.
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Im not bothered about being killed when i come out of spawn, but ffs people dont try some cheap tactics to kill me inside spawn thats just taking the piss. Just shoot the ball already.
  4. IxX JIM B0B XxI

IxX JIM B0B XxI New Member

Why would I kill the ball?? Money? to get the win quicker?

Neither, if you are unfortunately getting spawn killed you have already lost. With regards to the money Im sure you can get more if you farm your kills.
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I now officially dislike those MSKT guys.
  6. Ian

Ian New Member

Did we really need to revive this? Really? Really? REALLY?

[​IMG]
  7. Sah

Sah New Member

...?

You've never played with us. You're basing your opinion on forum posts where the viewpoints of a select number of people are expressed. My boys are only interested in having fun, whether in the game or on the forums, so they're completely disinterested in attempting to defend their actions against whiners. At best, they'll troll y'all and try to get people worked up over nothing, just for the hell of it. If anyone here actually tried to get to know the British chapter of MSKT, they'd find all of them to be exceedingly polite, funny, and caring individuals.

I don't care either way about this issue; it doesn't affect me since I don't get spawn-camped in the first place. What does irritate me is people making biased and unfair judgments based on incomplete information.
  8. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

MSKT spawncamp while taking down the Moneyball, which is a viable tactic. They don't drag the game out while Ice-trapping the spawn doors. That said, I was killed in the spawn by an Airstrike.

JiiiiiiimBOB!
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

here is my opinion on the topic. may sound harsh.

i am in support of spawncamping. if you dont wana die, stay in your spawn. the bots will eventually end the game, and if you dont leave the spawn the enemy will eventually end the game, as they are wasting their own time as much as yours.

but shooting into the spawn, nay, any form of killing someone inside of a spawnroom without it being a headcrab some idiot teammate brought in (i got a kill that way before), is bad and:

1)should earn the glitcher a free report for cheating
    2)another good reason to have multiple spawn doors, fixed in steam, just stay in the downstairs area
    3)not intended by the devs, i mean why in $^#& would they make a spawnroom in the first place if they intended for you to shoot into it? why make the door shield? cmon
    4)makes you look like an ***, as them leaving the spawn makes it at least partially their fault for padding your k/d even tho u didnt earn it, but shooting into the spawn makes it entirely your fault with maybe a slight bit of it being your parents raising you wrong.

i hope i dont get banned or locked, i believe most of us, including the devs, agree with most of these points.
  10. sensitivepsycho

Edited for wordswordswords. I agree with you though.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

no, now its fixed.
  12. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

You're all wrong.
  13. That Dutch Guy

I have only played against wildman, Jim bob and aTb something with dumb randoms, and I've been spawnkilled by these guys more than once.
    However, I have played against them with sensitivepsycho today (see compliment thread for details) and I had lots of fun.

I'd like to apologise for my 'biased and unfair judgments based on incomplete information, because I was rather frustrated with playing with randoms against a good party of MSKT guys.
    I look forward playing against you guys in a private match derived from your (awesome) thread, because with a decent team, it's fun to play against you.

[​IMG]
    ?
  14. Sah

Sah New Member

....Okay, you are now my new favorite forum person.
  15. That Dutch Guy

Sarcasm-dar on.
  16. Sah

Sah New Member

LOL no sarcasm, for reals :lol: though now that you mention it the internets needs a sarcasm tag so people don't think I'm being snarky all the time like <sarcasm> she's just big boned </sarcasm>
  17. sensitivepsycho

[​IMG]

I love any excuse to use that picture.
  18. That Dutch Guy

Now that's how it should be. See, I could've just put in a random 'u mad?'pic, but now we're all friends and this thread is derailed. Hoorah!
  19. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

glad i could help? but i must ask, when you guys come into the "rate this sig" thread, do you guys rate based on abilities? cuz that is such a crooked crop. you couldnt, you know, rotate it a whole 5 degrees, and then post it on the forums? cmon...
  20. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Wtf is your sig all about? Its like a kids advert for a toy ?!?!