Monday Night Combat Tournament January 14, 2011

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by XShadowStormX, January 3, 2011.

1. RueTasogare

RueTasogare New Member

There still time to get signed into this tournament?
  2. DBLDeathDealer

DBLDeathDealer New Member

Yes, you have about 7 hours and then it is starting.

DBL
  3. DBLDeathDealer

Ghost, you will have a week to play your matches. So, it opens today and you must have it reported by next Saturday, 10:00 PM EST.

We do this because we know people have various schedules. Ensure your team uses the Tournament Management system to challenge the other team on the dates and times that work for you. The best way to get the match played, is talk with the other team, set a date and time in the system, then get'r done.

Hope that answers your question.
  4. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

When is the match between the Anomalies and Flaimbait (my team) scheduled? I can't really play after 8:30 GMT because my parents are being dicks.
  5. DBLDeathDealer

Once we hit the go button, the seeding will change a bit. Especially, if we have more than 12 teams sign up.

It will be up to you and the other team to work out when during the week you play. 4 PM EST, you will know who you are playing against. I will close registration then and start thing thing.

DBL
  6. That Dutch Guy

So we don't know who we're playing against yet? That's odd, Mc Lovin said we played today, but I don't know the time.
  7. DBLDeathDealer

Yeah, right now, the system has you seeded, but it will change based on the various teams that sign up.

Some teams will be matched as they are now, others will not be. It all depends on the final number of teams we have vs bye's. The system will auto compute that when we close sign-ups and start this thing.

So, right now, all matches that you see are just place holders. Nothing matters until we hit the start button in about 2 hours.

DBL
  8. That Dutch Guy

Oh, I thought all the matches had to be played for this week. Next week, I have much more time so it's all good.

Now all I have to do is hope we don't get matched up against Grand Prize, then.
  9. DBLDeathDealer

Yup, you guys are good.

I will push the go button in about 2 hours and everyone will get an email with their opponent. You can also check your Challenge Management area to see who you are playing along with the forums.

DBL
  10. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

appreciated. perhaps we can all use this fraggednation system to set up privates more often, since they are by far the best gaming experience mnc has to offer

oh, btw, why isnt any devs set up accts at fraggednation, or DBL a global mod here?
  11. DBLDeathDealer

I am not a mod on this site.

We are working very close with the developers and some of the community to continue things like this. We want to ensure this continues to be fun for the various communities. I am positive that you will all have a great time during this tournament.

After we finish this one and you all get a feel for what we have to offer, we will look into how we can make it different for the next one.

Either way, loving the turn-out for this. Looking forward to crowning the winners. :mrgreen:

DBL
  12. arbac

arbac Member

Awwwww we play GP first? You couldn't have just given them a bye? The underdogs are ready to try for the first big upset of the tournament!
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Looks like this is going to turn out to be a great tournament. Good luck to all the teams who signed up. Lets got out there and have some fun...and bring your tryhard pants and socks.

Also I am going to record my matches anyone else going to do the same?
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

should make sure to record the outcome in at least some way. i will at least do that.

also, as much as i hate tryhard pants, i suppose if there is any place for the then its a tournament, so im guna suck it up and cut back on shennanigans as much as i can.

not like a taunt at the end in front of the moneyball would cost us the game.
  15. DBLDeathDealer

Things are underway, as you all know.

If you need anything, please let us know. You can submit a support ticket and we will get it looked into.

Good luck to everyone.

DBL
  16. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

A member of our team's account has disappeared completely from XBL. Is it at all possible to sub him in with someone new?
  17. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

might be a good idea to send deth a pm on gragged nation he'a pretty mush allways on there.
  18. DBLDeathDealer

We are looking into how best to allow this.

Once you have played your first match, it is not possible. The best thing to do is simply update the users XBL account once they get it fixed. That is what I would recommend.

DBL
  19. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Nothing to see here folks, move along.
  20. DBLDeathDealer