Monday Night Combat Title Update, DLC, and PAX Discussion

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, August 30, 2010.

1. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

to the people complaining about the assassin FIX! get over it! play it like its meant to be played, your not meant to run head on at people and kill them, your meant to destroy bots and turrets, kill other pros when you have the chance, when you know you can do it and get away safely, i don't play assassin as i find it to easy to kill them.

A good assassin will rarely die....if they do its obvious they did something wrong like run at someone head on OR sprint at someone when there looking where you are, you can see the dust AND the cloak if close enough plus the noise is the biggest give away, kill bots then get out, when juice kill turrets then get out, not that hard of a way to play a class....if you see a gunner spinning up, free kill if you get behind him, tank, don't even attempt to kill them...they have charge and death blossom, after update, death blossom will kill an assassin pretty much every time, adapt to the change or quit, easiest fix....(sorry for huge rant there just annoying)
  2. infrablade

infrablade New Member

So you're making a piont about how to play a class you don't play :?: And who told you an assassin has to play the way you mentioned it.... certainly not the devs, so what makes you think you're the authority on how it's to be done? Too many of you are just far too full of yourselves...
  3. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i find it the best way to play it, i don't play it as my main account if i get bored i will go and play it, my friend mains assassin and he has said that bots+pros that you know you can get is the most effective way to play, im not saying you can't run at pro's but if they have a decent connection and are fairly smart, you will lose 9 times out of 10.....im sure some or most assassins will agree that bots and turrets are your greatest priority pro's as i said when you can nab the kills without putting yourself at risk.

to full of myself? how about you try playing 90% of your games with terrible connection where you seriously can NOT play any class except for support, which i can't do anyway.
  4. WinWithLink

WinWithLink New Member

Every class has its strong points....and the assassins main strong point is to attack bots, get juice and money (to buy juice), kill turrets, and to attack the people who are all alone or too just harass them.

Personally, i rarely go for kills as its easy to outscore most players and help the team the most by killing the bots, turrets, and harassing enemy players. If you play the right way, the patch won't effect you.
  5. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Something doesn't seem right about this taking so long. Wasn't this game published by MGS? I've never seen a patch take almost a month for approval and release after it was submitted to MS.

At some point can we have a update from the developers if possible? For instance was the patch kicked back for fixes? Has anyone contacted MS to make sure they didn't forget about it?
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The Devs. have been updating. Although it may not be as public as some would like.

Here is another thread with some "updates."

If anything you could always check their twitter.
    http://twitter.com/uberent
  7. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Yes, this is not usual at all. There are several factors involved including a new process on MS's end that isn't exactly working right plus a ton of content and new games that are all trying to get out at the same time. We happened to get caught up in it, which sucks. Look for an official announcement about our Title Update tomorrow morning.
  8. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

All i heard was angels singing and church organs :lol:

Awesome, can't wait!
  9. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Is the update on the update the update? Because if the update update is the update, that'll be awesome.
  10. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I agree with this guy, who is obviously popular and cool.
  12. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

Borderlands is pushing there patch pretty hard to come out since there GOTY edition just dropped so i guess MS is taking that and halo over priority to this game as there are more people who play them? but this is great news!
  13. infrablade

infrablade New Member

well here it is, the update is released but the servers are outdated now... I just finished recording vids to show why grapple/cloak should be allowed
  14. defiliation

defiliation New Member

Woo! Good news about the update! Looking forward to getting on that after I finish work! :D

Also need to rework my endorsements slightly for the update.
  15. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

right after i said this i went onto MNC to get the update, it took around 30mins to find a match since no one had the update.......i feel like an idiot posting this around 10mins before the update released :( great update but :)
  16. Malcolm X

Malcolm X New Member

Please add new maps and team deathmatch!
  17. Bast

Bast New Member

this thread carries the Bast seal of approval
  18. Ian

Ian New Member

I'm the only Irishman 'round here, boyo

Let's knacker fight.
  19. Bast

Bast New Member

Fixed that for ya

and Boyo?...your just a kid yourself :lol:
  20. Ian