Monday Night Combat Title Update, DLC, and PAX Discussion

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, August 30, 2010.

1. Shivers

Shivers New Member

Exactly, fed up of all the whiners everywhere, wait to see how the balance is after we've tested the patch.
  2. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Considering the sniper's not getting a change to his grapple, he has a valid point. The level 2 and level 3 sniper grapples should be changed (and the damage changed accordingly).

Imagine if the level 2 gunner grapple was the one that threw people out and you'd have the sniper grapple. It's just slightly overpowered.
  3. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

If anything the Snipers freeze bombs need to be nerf'd big time. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. They basically can throw as many as they want making it impossible for any class that can't float to get near them.

At the very least they need to either slow the recharge rate for freeze bombs or make it so they can be shot and exploded by bullets. Nothing pisses me off more than actually spotting the freeze trap, but not being able to destroy it by shooting it.
  4. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

They can only throw down three, and there are several ways to get round it using every class.

Gunner, tanks and assault can fly over, assassin smoke bomb over, support can blow them up with airstrikes.
  5. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

Sigh. October's here and no update. Curse you Microsoooft!!

Seems like I've seen an unusual amount of glitching the last few days. Guess people are taking advantage of it while they can.
  6. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Does anyone know if Uber actually sent them the patch for certification yet? Or they still testing it at UBER?
  7. Wooglin

Wooglin New Member

This is, by far, my most favorite XBLA game to come out in a year, maybe longer. I haven't even touched it for about two weeks because of this. I'm so tired of cheating/glitching/etc. that I just don't even fire it up.

I can't wait for the patch and to finally get back in this game.
  8. Rolo

Rolo New Member

It's been in cert for a 2 weeks or so iirc.

@ Wooglin, I'm with ya, love this game, but I haven't really played it in about a week. Hoping TU is out soon.
  9. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

It's in Microsoft's hands.
  10. WiredGunslinger

WiredGunslinger New Member

The only problem I have with the freeze traps is the vast majority of the time they don't show up on the ground properly. That and it lasts to long. Fix that and they wouldn't piss me off so much.
  11. teresap989

teresap989 New Member

Bring the patch on, then lets decide if its any good.

I for one cannot wait, patches are always introduced to balance the game and fix things that are not supposed to be there, or not supposed to happen.

Styli New Member

If I were being cynical, I would suggest the delay at MS' end has something to do with a certain other online multiplayer game and the possibility MNC popularity could take away from it's sales. I'd only say that if I were being cynical though
  13. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

And if i were at all cynical i would agree fully with you...
  14. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

Patch now plix :(
  15. NameMonkey Boy

NameMonkey Boy New Member

One month on and still no release date for the patch, Why is it taking so long? What gives UBER?
  16. PhiyerBayse

PhiyerBayse New Member

"I am a steaming madness now!" :evil:
  17. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

As I've stated in other threads, it's in Microsoft's hands. You'll know when we know.
  18. selkie210

selkie210 New Member

honestly i think for the most part supports balanced execpt for the firebase.i mean, it eats gunners for breakfast and tanks for dinner if their in range.the firebase is way too strong, cause my tank can take a rockit turret in a straight up fight but not the puny little firebase? anyways glad for the update and could anyone tell me what the DLC is going to bring to MNC?
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The Tank's Product Grenade and Gunner's Slam will stun the firebase long enough for you to take it out. As a tank I can walk right up to it with my Jetgun and destroy it while a Support is also attacking me with their h/h gun w/out the product grenade.
  20. selkie210

selkie210 New Member

^
    i know this but still one skill shouldnt be better than any class