Monday Night Combat on other platforms?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, December 6, 2010.

?

Would you like to play MNC on other platforms and which one?

1. PS3

14 vote(s)
    14.4%
  2. PC

65 vote(s)
    67.0%
  3. iPhone/iPad/Droid/mobile

18 vote(s)
    18.6%
  1. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

PC for sure. This game has crazy potential for user content. Not to mention uber could update it whenever they want instead of having to jump through microsoft's hoops.
    And i really want that Bullseye hat for TF2 ;)
  2. Warskull

Warskull New Member

PC, I would actually play in on the PC and there are tons of people I know who have a PC, but no console.

If it does get released on the PC the following is required:
    -A push to talk option for voice
    -Dedicated Servers
    -Do not use GFWL, it really is that bad, all the patch troubles you had with Xbox and then some
  3. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

My favorite part is the DROID being added to the list of mobile due to my phone being being a part of the team.
  4. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

If you did put it on PC would you want it on Steam?
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

PC! A bunch of people I know are waiting for a PC version. And we could make new stuff I think. Maybe mod a new gamemode, make new arenas, funny hats...
  6. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Inappropriate Gmod poses.
  7. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I think you could crush it on iphone just due to the app store. Now that Epic realeased a unreal 3 game on iphone does that mean you could port mnc?
  8. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

Voted for PS3. I was hesitant to pick PC, because I'm concerned how well supported the 360 version would be if a PC version came around (for example, compare TF2 on the 360 and the PC). At least cross console between PS3 and 360 would be more fair than PC vs 360.
  9. kanonkula

kanonkula New Member

Release it for PC and let them pc-people make mods and maps and whatnot. Then pick out the best of it and release as dlc for us console players!

Everyone wins!
  10. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Obviously PC. Just saw this thread and my chins are hurting because i smile to much. :D

Been waiting for this question since MNC was released.
  11. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I can see you pee. See?
  12. Time4Science

Time4Science New Member

13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

14. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

I don't see a Mac icon. Some genie you are. Though I'd probably need the Snow Leopard graphics drivers seeing that Leopard is dead to Apple. Still adding to my Steam wishlist regardless.
  15. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

I sure hope Monday Night Combat doesn't stagnate on the 360; as long as we console gamers get continued support I'm fine with the PC version. Least it's a sign of how MNC is growing!
  16. thrustbucket

thrustbucket New Member

My stomach dropped when I logged in this morning and saw the news on Kotaku.

While I am happy for Uber, as they need and deserve multiple revenue streams, I'm frightened. Historically when a company puts a game like this on both PC and Xbox, the Xbox version gets lagging way behind in updates or stops becoming updated at all (Hi Team Fortress2).

I would feel much better with a statement from Uber that they fully intend to support both equally.
  17. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Sweet, just pre-ordered it. :mrgreen:
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

genies always grant you bad wishes. you wish for prestige mode, they give you one that forces your leveling. you wish for pc version, you get windows only. you wish for a nice chick with long legs and a big arse, you get a emu. figures.

but nah, seriously, this is great. just find some software to make it compatable. problem solved.
  19. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

20. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I understand your concerns and we've talked about it internally. The problem is we get to control how fast we can make changes on Steam but we have no control how fast content can come out on Xbox. We do plan on supporting both platforms but there are limitations on how fast we can update the Xbox version and what we can change on the Xbox.