Monday Night Combat on other platforms?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, December 6, 2010.

?

Would you like to play MNC on other platforms and which one?

1. PS3

14 vote(s)
    14.4%
  2. PC

65 vote(s)
    67.0%
  3. iPhone/iPad/Droid/mobile

18 vote(s)
    18.6%
  1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Are people responding for the purpose of actually Playing on these other platforms, or are they responding in a way that simply gets uber more exposure and ultimately success? Ie: are there people here with a 360 that would honestly by this game on both ps3 and the 360? I know it's awesome, but not THAT awesome.

Okay maybe it is.
  2. Haxim

Haxim Member

PC with online stat-tracking please. I have never re-bought a copy of a game for a second platform, but I would in a heartbeat for that.
  3. alanebro82

alanebro82 New Member

I'd love it on PC. Spacebar to jump, left/middle/right mouse buttons for skills, and every other key on the keyboard for melee.

Also, even though I enjoy my XBox and have nothing against Microsoft, it would be nice for you guys to be able to release patches directly to us gamers without having to go through the whole rigmarole of certifications.
  4. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Why is there no 'No' option?

It would be nice if Uber got more known because of it, but I'm fine with Xbox (for the record, I have a PS3 too).

Are you guys seriously considering it?
  5. Haxim

Haxim Member

They've been hinting that they'd love to do a PC version since forever. I think that's probably up to the publisher though?
  6. DeceptiveAlarm

DeceptiveAlarm New Member

I just hope if you guys release on pc and don't have to deal with Microsoft that you guys don't give up on x-box. :twisted: As long as you guys don't give up on the 360 I really don't care what you guys do.
  7. Vuther

Vuther New Member

I want a Bullseye head on the Heavy guy.
  8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

why in hell wouldnt it be? if you have no problems with players on other consoles, they play the same game. thus, youd figure they would be talking about the same thing.

yall should release it on pc frst, because it will net you the most money of the options, open options outside of microsoft publishing hopefully (and if not then at least outside of microsoft's xbox section of nazis, i hear microsoft pc end is still pretty okay), and create a huge supply of random content

the content thing is the biggest. everyone already playing on the xbox has a much higher chance of also being buyers of the pc version, than buying it for 2 consoles of roughtly similar type. and imagine all the content being made and then tested without the need for uberent to put in such long hard work. if it works as good or better than the current system, it could contribute to the game's future.

anyhow, this game would sell great with other platforms too. the only thing against the ps3 is that its online modes tend to be... breakable. and the wii tends to be... uncontrollable. and the droid tends to be... limited, not saying that handhelds havent came a long way, but a large system wont quite fit on a same generation small system.
    Last edited: December 7, 2010
  9. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I wouldn't buy it for both PS3 and 360, but if they released it on PC i'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. Just think of the possibilities? I've always been a modder of PC games and this game would be ripe for player created content. Be it maps or game modes, whatever. I would almost pass out from the excitement.
  10. NameMonkey Boy

NameMonkey Boy New Member

Yeah PC would be good, it would stop all the Team Fortress fans from hating MNC Because they cant play it.
  11. faits

faits New Member

Can we get a Shrovis-Bishopthorpe version?
  12. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

PC would be fun, I suppose, but I play with other people (splitscreen) and that's easier to do on a console. I voted for PS3. Blitz mode on an android phone sounds awesome too, though.
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

GameBoy Colour, please.
  14. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

I'll say that even though I voted PC, I technically have a Mac. Game support for Mac has been on the upswing since 10.6.4 though. It's still nothing compared to what Windows has, but eh, I didn't get my Mac for gaming, that's what I have my 360 for.
  15. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

PC or PS3... PC would probably be better, but PS3 would be more fair if you made it cross-platform. The only reason I say that is because in Shadowrun PC and xbox people could play together, and PC was WAY overpowered compared to xbox.
  16. NataVonDoom

NataVonDoom New Member

I voted for droid option.. simply because thats the only other device I could play on xD
    But my vote aside, I think you guys would do fabulously on the PC.
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Link please?! :D
  18. Ian

Ian New Member

19. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

So long as the support goes to all platforms, not just xbox (tf2 on pc >:eek:) i'm cool with whatever
  20. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

It is! I'd buy it on PS3. Heck, I'd buy a PS3 so I could buy it for PS3. The main reason I haven't bought a PS3 in the past few months is that this game isn't on it. I'm getting really tired of paying for an XBL subscription, and a few weeks ago I actually read the user agreement and was just floored. If this game wasn't here, I'd have already switched.

I voted PS3, although I'd like to see it on both PC and Android.