Monday Night Combat comes to Steam!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Ekanaut, December 14, 2010.

1. gnats3

gnats3 Member

Thanks, that is excellent. I'm downloading it now :)
  2. Chainerman

Chainerman New Member

I just wanted to give a tremendous "THANK YOU!!!" for making MNC available on Steam. I'd seen the trailers for this and lamented that I didn't have an Xbox 360, and figured Monday Night Combat would be another of those games I could only admire from afar. Imagine my unmanly squee of joy when I saw that I'd be able to join in on the fun through my PC. I eagerly pre-ordered, and the beta has not disappointed. This is some of the most fun I've had playing a game in ages, and I haven't even jumped into multiplayer yet (I want to get the swing of things in single-player so I can be an asset to my team :p).

So again, thank you everyone at Uber for an amazing game, and for making it available on Steam. :D
  3. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

4. Aerozone

Aerozone New Member

What is the difference between the regular version and the "4-pack" version?
  5. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

That's probably a group buy; you get four copies that you can gift out to friends.
  6. The Noid

The Noid New Member

I'm at work and won't get to play for a few more hours, but I just have to say that release trailer is the best thing I've ever seen, and adding the Fruit ****er is beyond awesome.

I love you guys. I now wish I would have known about this game before the PC beta as I would have shaken your hands at PAX.
  7. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Awesome trailer, guys. You have done great work and I wish you lots of success with the PC version.

I totally need the spy mask on my 360 assassin, though, haha :lol:
  8. Sinkuu

Sinkuu New Member

finally.

a year after seeing this game and falling in love at PAX East, I finally get to play it (I don't own a 360.)

thank you for the PC port finally, and maybe now I can beat Smitty at the game I got him hooked on. :p
  9. PKC

PKC New Member

10. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

11. m3g40cu1us

m3g40cu1us New Member

If I purchased this on XBLA do I also need to purchase it in steam to play on my PC?
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

yes. Also, don't buy it on Steam.