Monday Night Combat Art Pack

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Art and Fiction' started by Ekanaut, May 3, 2011.

1. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Buzzers would be threatening if they had a little AI to keep them from getting stuck on walls.
  2. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

I'd suggest that they should just fly really high up to avoid walls completely before doing a bombing dive downwards to the target.

But that's something that belongs in the feedback section. Let's stay on topic. :)
  3. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Could we please get some renders for the turrets too? I would be forever gratefull....in..bacon obliviously... :mrgreen:
  4. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Why the hell not.

6. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I agree with juiced pros, i love the package but it would be nice to have a few renders of each pro juicing. I would love to finally get a good look at what they have wrapped around them, i know Assault has a foam finger, and i think Assassin has a ribbon but im not sure of the others.
  7. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

I'm not sure about her sword, but I definitely know her knife gets a viper snake coiled around it, and it's awesome. :D

Shame it's hard to see what it actually is during the chaos. The easiest to see has always been Assault's foam finger, and Sniper's smg rocket arm. :lol:
  8. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

This is cool
  9. eridian

eridian New Member