Mod Video Database Submission

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by trialq, December 29, 2014.

1. trialq

trialq Post Master General

Ok, database is a stretch. I've made a github ( https://github.com/pamods/PAModDetails ) for specifying additional data for mods, including youtube videos. Basically if a video is related to a particular mod, be it a gameplay video, showing how the mod works etc, it can be included in this github.

The purpose of this list is that other things can use the list to find additional media for a particular mod. pa-mods.com is using the list, other sites can use it, and things like a PA Hub plugin could be made to add videos to be viewed directly on PA Hub.

Anyone who can submit mods can edit the github, however if you want to contribute but can't edit the github, pm me or post in this thread. Alternatively, whenever you put up a new youtube video relating to a mod, tag me in the forum post with @trialq ,so I see it to add it.

@wpmarshall
    I've looked at the last few months of your videos, and have found videos for puppet master, boom bot wars and something else. Does this video relate to a mod that's been released?

@oathalliance
    I've found the statera tournament videos.

@ZaphodX
    I've found the mini mods mayhem tournament videos.

@brianpurkiss
    I've picked a few of your mod videos, of mods I know the video still applies (awesome projectiles, custom skyboxes). Some no longer represent the mods as they are, or the mod is broken, or I haven't figured out one way or the other. If there are any more that should be added let me know.

@avatar100400
    I found your video using 2 mods and have already added it.
    cptconundrum likes this.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

I think the Marshall vid is of Randebaucher (Or however it's spelled).
  3. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

My video was a combination of 2
    Redenbaucher and Roll-Off Remover
  4. trialq

Ah thank you, strangely the same combination as avatar's video :p
  5. avatar100400

I have hardly any clue what is going on or how i am involved but it seems interesting :)
  6. trialq

I added your video to a list that connects a mods id to media about the mod, nothing major. Anything that wants to (for example) find media about Redenbacher Deluxe, can search the list and find your video and Marshall's video (currently only my site uses the list, here).