Mod ideas

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by trialq, January 28, 2014.

1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

so @wondible made a titangantrymod ... can you maybe also make a hovercraftfactory with all hoverunits and an extra hovercraftfabber? that would be awesome i think for planets with mixed terrain (water/lava)
    Last edited: December 14, 2015
  2. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

3. gitaxian

gitaxian Member

I've been thinking about trying to make a new faction that doesn't use factories - all units would be built directly by fabbers like titans are.
  4. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

The mod which Titans urgently needs: A unit limit. Lets say: not more than 500 units per player. Or 1000. Better: Configurable in Game creation.

Reason: The game is unplayable in late game. Unfortunately, this is why people on steam complain because of crashes and so on.

The truth is: Gameplay would be even better with unit limitation. Because people need to think about their units rather than just spam and hoard them. I heard that this feature is not possible for MODs. But I think it is essential. Maybe uber should consider a small patch for this.
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

A mod could totally track how many units you have and autopause everything if you go beyond a limit.
  6. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Such a mod would be more cancerous than no mod at all.
  7. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Why? It's exactly the behavior SupCom:FA has when you reach the limit.
    Sure is annoying, but if people have fun with it, let them have fun with it.
  8. drkreuzer

drkreuzer New Member

I have an idea. How about a faction that uses creatures from the other dimension instead of robots :D hm.jpg
    Just using this picture as an example
  9. Exvilium

Exvilium New Member

we now have 5 dimensions of struggle: earth, air, water, orbit and planetary impacts.
    New dimensions of struggle:
    1) underground - throwing drills into the enemy's camp, as in the legendary game Perimeter.
    2) Interplanetary space - interceptor fighters right in space