MNC Wallpaper contest!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, September 27, 2010.

1. Manouso

Manouso New Member

I think another good one would be:

Rows and rows of deactivated Jackbot XLs in some type of large factory room.
    Like the end of an assembly line or storage before shipping to the arenas.
    Flying overhead is the bacon fairy choosing which lucky bots will get blessed with greasy goodness.

That is how you guys get bacon in the bots right?

If not I guess you could have pitgirl putting bacon in one of them.

Or even a team of Pitgirl and the fairy.
    I smell a buddy cop spinoff...
  2. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

My idea: Pitgirl and Assassin, squaring off in a mud wrestling ring with the remaining characters in the background cheering, clapping, or with looks of amazement on their faces.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Seeing the first two winners I wish I would have put more thought into my ideas. Or came up with a few more. My original idea was pretty stale.
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

not sure if it was mentioned (didnt bother to read 11 pages) but maybe one of the jet-packs (soldier?) roasting some marshmallows and the others eating smores ... might be cute.
  5. alanebro82

alanebro82 New Member

The gunner deployed, guns blazing, with a menacing grin on his face, facing the camera. Behind him, the assassin holding a finger to her face (making the "shhhh" sound).
  6. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

My Idea:
    A Gunner that looks like he's glowing gold, shooting his minigun and ripping through tons and tons of players, while the other team is just building turrets, the gunner is ripping through them, laughing, and eating bacon.
  7. HK43

HK43 New Member

a support with a upgraded firebase and rocket turrets checking his ammo mule clip with a puzzled look on his face looking for his bacon and bullseye running away in the distance with the bacon
  8. zabari

zabari New Member

I want some kind of retro thingy like. One those old school bad 70's family portraits. Or either 80's high school year book pics. Or even baby versions like the Xmen used to do with Xbabies
  9. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

wait theres winners allready? where are they? musta missed em :D

*EDIT* found it, none of mine were picked, so it fails

kidding, grats to the winners :p
  10. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

It's not too late to at least throw something out for consideration is it? Even if I get nothing for it, I still think this would be cool.

If not, imaging the entire team is sitting down to a nice Monday morning breakfast. The "camera" would be above the table looking down (not sure if circular of rectangular would be better).Support is leaning back in his chair patting his belly. Assault and Pitgirl are sitting next to each other and chatting. Tank and Gunner are fighting over the last piece of bacon (maybe have it break in half while they each pull in the ends?) also the gunner has pancakes on his plate. Assassin is casually sitting a little further away with her feet on the table, alternatively she could be sharpening her dagger or just checking her equipment. Sniper is reading the newspaper (or game plan) with a cup/glass of juice.
  11. lapin

lapin New Member

Two supports are healing assault fallen to ground laughing and begging them to stop because tickle.
  12. Goose

Goose Active Member

Just thought I would post this here, did I win the wallpaper contest? I feel pretty bad about taking somebody's spot for something that required 3 minutes in paint and about 2 in pencil.
  13. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Goose,

You certainly did! I'll PM you details.
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Nah dude, those 5 minutes made for a great laugh. The morning of unmasking I could not stop laughing and reading the description just made it even better.

Congrats!