MNC Wallpaper contest!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, September 27, 2010.

1. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

WIN OF EPIC MAGNITUDE.
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

If 2500 product grenade kills does not get me a "HI, BILLY MAYS HERE" or even just "BILLY MAYS," I will be supremely disappointed.

This is freaking epic.
  3. Nerdsbeware

Nerdsbeware New Member

I think we need a background featuring PitGirl, Bullseye and of course dead center of it, the one and only Mickey Cantor! Hiyooooooo!
  4. sxd24

sxd24 Member

You are now instantly and permanently my favorite person. Ever.
  5. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

I have another entry here...

It's the sniper in the foreground walking towards us, steam emitting from his breath from being cold, in the blue toned background, he is walking away from a bunch of headless frozen bodies.
  6. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

Is that picture of the pit girl holding the dead gremlin an entry thats won, or you guys just having fun?
  7. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

Billy Mays here for Intelliclips!

Seriously this makes me thumbs up the screen and feeling awkward with no regrets. That is how amazing this picture is.
  8. EightySix

EightySix New Member

My suggestion would have to be a full team shot. Honestly, it would be great to do each team seperately, here's what I'm thining;

Shot from behind each team, as though you're standing behind them, watching the combat. Its a low shot, closer to the ground as though you're kneeling down, you can see every member of the team (red or blue) doing what they do best. The sniper on the top left, further away on a scaffold looking down scope, Support on bottom right kneeling behind a turret, hacking it, the assassin rushing into combat and so on. You can see the other team in the distance, doing what they do best as well, obviously it would defeat the purpose to mirror the first teams poses and actions onto the opposing forces.
    For the second team (wallpaper) it would be the same story, a behind shot to make you feel a part of the action watching as your favorite team attacks the other and seeing them in the distance. The view from behind one team will be the same set up as the opposing team sees. For example, If the HotShots has the Support behind a pillar on the bottom left hacking a turret, a sniper on the top right looking down scope and an assassin rushing into combat, this is what you will see when you choose the Icemen team wallpaper and vice versa.

A simply done dual set wallpaper that gives you a glimpse of what your favorite team sees before they begin tearing a new one.
    obviously I'm not so great at scenes, but here's a rough Idea I had;

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/ ... img057.jpg
  9. selkie210

selkie210 New Member

WE HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS SUCH AS *product grenades someone*
  10. oSirMurkumx

oSirMurkumx New Member

how bout the (blue)assassin jumping over a spin attack from the (red)tank. and with the strike the (red)tank takes out a group of (blue)black jacks with a (blue)gunner flap-jacking a (red)sniper in the background. i could draw a sketch, i am a very skilled artist. if you guys need help for ideas of a part two or some DLC. I already have a lot of cool, fun, interesting ideas that you guys could use. I'll sign a blank piece of paper whatever.

hit me up please.
  11. Show me the Bacon

Show me the Bacon New Member

How about an ad for GrenADE III, with a Support holding up a bottle/can in one hand, and giving a thumbs up with the other. However, his head is black and sooty, with a wisp of smoke coming up. (Remember when a character got blown up in those classic cartoons? Sorta like that.) The tagline is "An explosion of Flavor! In your mouth!", obviously...
  12. DDM

DDM New Member

bottom: a conveyer belt lined with cans of grenade 3.
    center: a food processer
    top: left: container of chocolate being dumped into the food processer.
    top center: a container of maple syrup also being dumped into the food processer.
    top right: a bucket of bacon also being dumped into the food processer.

some where on the poster. the line
    GrenADE III Sports Drink
    It's an explosion of flavor!
    In your mouth!

now that is truely a mans breakfast. almost makes me sick to think about it
  13. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

You should make one of the mascot dancing on a table and the pros standing beside it making them look like there thinking what the hell. Lol I would draw it but I fail at drawing.
  14. GuardianE

GuardianE New Member

I feel like a good poster has a good focus... a theme if you will. The focus of this poster is Bacon. :mrgreen:

Setting: Diner; various combat bots are milling about, but instead of fighting, they're carrying trays of bacon or empty plates/glasses while wearing aprons. All of the combatants/characters sitting at the counter of the diner in a row, each sitting on a stool and facing the "viewer." Each also has a plate of bacon in front of them.

Each one is eating the bacon in a different way that fits their personality.

Assault is leaning back on his stool with his feet propped up on the counter. He's tossing the bacon into the air/into his mouth casually.

Tank is stuffing his mouth full of bacon, using both hands to lift the plate to his mouth.

Gunner is grinning from ear to ear, innocently (almost childlike), using two forks to bring the bacon to his face. He's swinging his feet happily.

Pitgirl is winking straight at the "viewer," breaking the metaphorical fourth wall, leaning over the counter and offering a piece of bacon to "you."

Bullseye is futily trying to push the bacon into the teeth part of his mask, but only succeeding in getting bacon grease all over his face.

Assassin has strips of bacon impaled on her sword, kabob-style, and shifting her gaze to either side, guarding them... she has an unusual amount of bacon. She may have stolen some from the Sniper.

Sniper is complaining to a serving bot about his empty plate of bacon, yelling loudly, while the serving bot is shrugging despondently. He's pointing to his plate angrily.

Support is twisting up the bacon like pasta with a fork and spoon, Italian style.

Then the subtext along the top of the poster could read:
    Monday Night Combat:
    Everything's Better with Bacon!

Or maybe it'd be better with nothing but a logo in the center.
    I'd hang it on my wall. :D
    Last edited: October 22, 2010
  15. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

A red Assault standing in the center of the screen and holding a detonator while a blue version of every other class surrounds him with bombs stuck to their heads.
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

possibly one emulating the famous dogs playing poker, and/or one for each class (support excluded, as he is already on a bouncer)
  17. TheLawman23

TheLawman23 New Member

I really like GuardianE's idea; i would buy that poster.
  18. RLM93

RLM93 New Member

I can imagine some bacon in an area with all of its glory. And the two teams are pushing, shoving and fighting for the bacon (almost like a dogpile or all out madness). Assorted bots could be looking at each other wondering what the fuss is all about. Bullseye still dancing like a mad man is close to the bacon because he dispensed it. And Pitgirl could either be laughing or in a facepalm stance or clapping in excitement. And on it there is the title Monday Night Combat.
  19. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Have Bullseyes head on the ground with a bunch of coins layed out underneath it, and the assassins sword stabbing through the head.

A sexy bikini dressed assassin being tempting, maybe have a new mask for her. Could also throw pitgirl in the shot :)

Have Gunner chasing a pig with a frying pan.

Fire and Ice- Sniper behind a wall of frozen robots and Tank thawing through
  20. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

guardianE wins would buy this if done right