MNC Wallpaper contest!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, September 27, 2010.

1. Kitchennoob

Kitchennoob New Member

Here is my Idea for the wallpaper competition:

I would like to see Bullseye sitting in a large wingback chair in front of a roaring fire in a stone fireplace. I would like to see him in his full mascot costume but with the addition of a Hugh Heffner style robe. In his hand he is holding either a rocks glass or brandy snifter. Next to him on a small table will be a bucket of ice with either a bottle of Spunk or GrenADEIII. On the walls behind him I would like to see each of the pro's heads mounted on the wall (think like the girls in Kevin's basement in Sin City) except the tank who should be on the floor as part of a bear skin rug (or stuffed and mounted in the same position a stuffed grizzly would be in a hunters den). Perhaps even throw in a ridiculously huge gun mounted above the mantle to make bring it all together.
  2. bigfoot_2010

bigfoot_2010 New Member

1. All the characters on a camping trip.

2. Pit girl in a bikini.

3. All the characters go to a luau.

only 3 things I could think of.
  3. Ian

Ian New Member

Gunner caught eating salad, wearing a vegetarian t-shirt :shock:
  4. fett29

fett29 New Member

Support riding his firebase like one of those playground riding animals w/ the spring on it. Of course it would be shooting at everyone while he would be laughing and his heal gun would be shooting it while he rode it.

Mickey C hanging out of the press box like Harry Caray screaming.

That's all I got for now.
  5. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

1. Back to Back Assassin and Pitgirl with arms crossed.

2. Sniper running from buzzards, afraid, very afraid.

3. Over the shoulder/back look from behind a pitgirl, over the left shoulder the Tank, over the right shoulder a puppy in a wagon.

4. Tank and Assault running towards a floating LazeRazor.
  6. Sprinkles

Sprinkles New Member

Two Jackbots Sumo wrestling, either in the ready stance or going at it.

or...

Jackbot and Assassin Sumo wrestling. Though I hate assassins with a fiery passion that burns deep in my soul and would much rather have the first suggestion.
  7. Creecher

Creecher New Member

Assassin vaulting off the back of a friendly Gunner or Tank trying to grapple a hovering enemy Assault.
  8. Creecher

Creecher New Member

Pit Girl and ASSASSin, if you get my drift...
  9. Anon

Anon New Member

A Tank holding the Assassin's knives looking at an Assassin that is holding the Tank's gun.

They stand on either side and look at each other confused.

Funny, eh? (Well...maybe not.)
  10. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

A Sniper on a driving range, with the image being mid-swing. He's in full country club attire, also.
  11. WarWizard

WarWizard New Member

:| My idea was.. Bacon covering the whole wall paper and the Monday Night Combat emblem on the bottom right.

and..

Have the money ball in the center with the mascot on top. the emblem of Monday night Combat in the center underneath the . the two teams facing off... very cliche and such.. Well that was fun!
  12. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

A Sniper sitting on a fold-out chair while looking through the scope of his rifle with a big battle going on in the distance in front of him (Pros and bots, and a Jackbot perhaps)

And a faint blur of an Assassin standing behind him.
  13. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

A sniper in sniping pose, mid shot. but istead of looking down the scope he is looking off to the side at pitgirl

A support in foreground, a enemy tank looking towards him on complete fear (the support having a smug look on his face for being so scary) when in fact its a jackbot just behind the support that the tanks scared of.

2 blackjacks, 1 with a dress/skirt/tutu on, looking over a slimbot in a babys crib. (parent and child type thing)

An assault jet packing upward, with a support holding onto his legs, a sniper on the supports legs, a gunner on the snipers legs and a tank on the gunners legs, and a cloaked assasin sat on his head.

As a bit of a tongue in cheek nod to the fans, how about one in a team changing rooms type thing, where they have the blackboard out going over team tactics, support is pointing to the baord with a pointer stick, his teamates (1 of each other class) listening intently and on the board is a chalk drawing of one of the maps and on it:

'Turtle here' *arrow pointing to an X*

'Juice rush here' *arrow pointing to other X*
  14. munky433

munky433 New Member

make one of one of the guys (Tank or Gunner would probably work best) taking a leak on a weaker person like a Sniper or Assasin
  15. Frosted

Frosted New Member

Support, Tank, Gunner, and Assault all sit around a table. The table and nearby ground are littered with shot glasses and empty bottles. Support, completely rocked, stares vacantly at the ceiling. Assault is face down on the table. On opposite sides of the table from each other, Gunner and Tank raise a shot with jovial looks on their face.

If you need to throw Sniper and Assassin in there, they're standing off to the side. Assassin looks on with crossed arms while Sniper motions with an exasperated(whiny) look on his face.

Bonus Round: Same picture except everyone is incapacitated and Bullseye and Pitgirl raise a shot glass together.
  16. Stayzer

Stayzer New Member

bulleye giving the tank a lap dance
  17. EvilGoatee

EvilGoatee New Member

How about Eka and Scathis having an arm wrestling contest with the tank or all the pros drooling over a big plate of bacon.
  18. TheLawman23

TheLawman23 New Member

I'm gonna go with this one; i haven't read the others, so sorry if i trip over someone else's idea.

Kind of a tilted angle at the moneyball being burst open with an assortment of the characters around it just soaking it all in; you know, a kind of "It's Christmas" reaction, and possibly bullseye just dancin' around per usual.

Ultimately, what the teams victory dance would be I guess.
    Not too intricate of an idea, but something that stays close to the games environment.
    A good map for this particular shot would be the GrenADE map, in my opinion.
  19. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I would totally win that arm wrestling contest!
  20. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Prove it! Pics or it didn't happen.