MNC Wallpaper contest!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, September 27, 2010.

1. nodoctors

nodoctors New Member

Alright, so I would like to see one wallpaper where it's Bullseye innocently standing still holding some bacon completely surrounded by the pros ready to pounce/mame/kill. And for a followup, I'd like to see one where it's Bullseye standing on top of a pile of dead pros displaying that wide **** eating grin of his.

BEST DAY EVER
  2. davicious2

davicious2 New Member

The two wallpapers they've pushed out so far look absolutely great! Definitely looking forward to more. As for my ideas...

1) Featuring an Iceman Support kiting a Hotshots Assault or Tank with his hurt/heal gun.

The Iceman, being chased, would actually have his back to the Hotshot, the red beam wrapping back around to the victim. The Support should have a look of sublime elation or maybe even a wicked glee on his face; maybe even have him skipping instead of running. The Hotshot would actually be in mid-charge (but clearly missing his target). His facial expression should have a look of extreme frustration or consternation.

Also, you could flip the color schemes and have a Hotshots Support with cartoony devil horns "tormenting" an Iceman in a similar fashion.

I think it'd be real funny because, seriously, we've all been there on one side or the other. AMIRITE??

2) Featuring X amount of Icemen, who are all being nailed in a single Hotshots Tank Charge.

The focus should be on the Icemen, who are either being hit by a charging tank or are about to be. Facial expressions prior to the hit could have that "Oh S%*!" look, abject horror; or cartoonish "X"s over their eyes and have their tongues sticking out after being hit. Depending on how you draw the angle of the hit-to-be, you may or may not see the Tank's face, maybe just his engines on full burn.

In the foreground, maybe as a silhouette, Pit Girl checking off that the Hotshot Tank has earned a Pro-Tag for his multi-kill. That and maybe have Mickey Cantor or perhaps even the Sniper exclaiming/remarking, respectively, "That's going in the highlight reel!" Of course, this runs the risk of looking too busy or worse yet, taking away the focus from the hit itself.

There are my two cents. Hope you liked them. Please consider mine for your wall papers contest! Thank you!
  3. Laike

Laike New Member

Pitgirl and assassin fist fight! Or Assassin assissinating pitgirl. Take your pick.
  4. Cheerio

Cheerio New Member

Assault drinking a "Juicy" juice box
  5. Goose

Goose Active Member

I really just think you should have a Support (hotshot) riding a jetski being followed by a tank (jets blazing) a Support (Icemen with Shotty) and an Assassin coming from above. The support smiles as the other enemy pros can't keep up. All the Icemen look pissed.

I added an extremely crude 5 minute drawing to explain my idea. And yes, I understand that proportions are way off and that the assassin has a much bigger ***....

Attached Files:

• mnc.jpg
      mnc.jpg
      File size:
      44.9 KB
      Views:
  6. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

Flash Jetski approaching....

Seriously tho I would like to see an iceman gunner with Pit girl in his left arm. His guns are blazing and the shells are flying everywhere. On the ground lay the bodies of a red tank, assault and a sniper, but there are still bots charging followed by a jackbot.

Behind him is an iceman support giving a thumbs up but he's not even looking at his heal beam which is on the gunner (like he just did the jetski taunt).

Oh and for some reason they are standing by a shaved ice turret. You don't see the turret but you can tell by looking at Pit Girl.
  7. JKBwlr

JKBwlr New Member

A picture of Mickey Cantor, With the words: "Your mom called, she wants you to update those skills!" above or below him.
  8. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

I got an idea. the background is a crowd of people, like the stands in the back of the matches. Bullseye is laying on the floor, with the assassin standing on his head swinging her little knife like when shes taunting. Behind her is a firebase to the left, and the support punching the sniper, whos laying on the floor, behind the support the assault is about to smack the head of the support with the butt of his gun. The gunner and the tank are grappling to the right, and behind them the pit girl is carrying a few turret parts to a turret nub while looking back at whats happening.

Maybe there are coins scattered on the floor also.

The assassin, support and tank be hotshot, the sniper gunner and assault be icemen. Next to the turret nub you could have a jackblack/jackbot sitting down looking pretty beat up. And maybe the different coloured pit girl mending it. And behind them to the left behind the firebase is the ejector icon, and they could be standing on the pad.

Ill whip some basic design up in paint, when i can.

Also, i just had an idea for a set of viral adverts for Monday Night Combat. Does anyone remember the videos advertising NFL players in a fantasy football league, where they would do crazy *** things and be like "pick me". You should make some adverts for each character that are them like "Im the Support." then he will throw an airstrike across the map, like all across the map, thatll stick to someone and kill them, then he will be like "Pick me!"

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQsDZ0FXqSI for what i mean about the NFL players.
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

ASSASSIN LESBIAN MAKEOUT
  10. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

Totally needs an Assassin riding a unicorn, shooting shurikens into a firebase as the support is trampled underneath the unicorn's beautiful, deadly hooves.
  11. Duckols

Duckols New Member

Similar to the "support riding a bouncer" wallpaper, I think it would be even better if the support was riding a Gunner ;)

A Gunner and Team Fortress 2 Heavy becoming great friends after the Gunner shows the Heavy that he can put bacon in the Sanvich.

A Jackbot and a Gremlin sitting down together for afternoon tea. Who cares if robots don't drink tea, it would be adorable! Have the teapot be a hollowed out Bullseye head with a spout. And just for fun, throw a rainbow in the background.

A Support hacking a freeze turret to make it into a sno-cone machine. Bacon flavored, of course.
  12. raygae

raygae New Member

I saw this on Kotaku this morning and I knew I had to get in on this:

How about each class in a 'summoning/action' pose as they buy each of their bots?

Assault- flying through the air with a few Buzzers
    Assassin- cloaked/silhouette of her dashing with other cloaked Gremlins
    Sniper- something of an 'evil' laugh expression next to a few Scramblers
    Gunner- depolyed in the background as a Bouncer is running
    Tank- charging with a Bouncer
    Support- riding a Gap Shot while healing it OR having it walk with it as a firebase is attached onto a Gap Shot's back healing either

Another one that I just thought up... how about a Tank charging an entire opposing team lined up as bowling pins? :lol:

Anyway, this is an awesome contest. I'll probably post more as I think about it at work
  13. Lord Moon

Lord Moon New Member

Idea #1 BACON!!!!!!!

The team or just pitgirl cooking marshmallows over a campfire, but instead of a campfire you have the Tank's jet gun and instead of marshmallows you have bacon. :mrgreen:

Idea #2 The Ladies

The assassin striking an attack pose (maybe even taking someone out) and Pitgirl looking unimpressed/bored.
  14. hobozeke

hobozeke New Member

A Support standing in the middle laughing/taunting with a shiv turret behind him and then rocket,longshot and laser turrets in that order on each side so it looks kinda like a tower and with the firebase infront of him between his legs. Then in the bottom of the foor ground theres a bile of smouldering machine parts.

Or an assault in the process of flying away but the hurt beam from the supports gun has grab him round the neck and is straggling him.

Or an almost all bot one, you have a coupla bouncers in front, gapshots on the sides, scramblers behind the bouncers, slims behind the gapshots, buzzers flying around everywhere with the Jackbot towering over them, while behind them. Then on the jackbots shoulder sits pit girl holding a spanner.
  15. Lord Moon

Lord Moon New Member

Idea #3

A background with every sponsor's logo in the game. Standing in front of it all is Pitgirl, in sort of an "Uncle Sam" pose with the "We Want You" tag line. Optionally instead of "We Want You" have "Got Sponsors?" as the tag line.
  16. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I'd like to see a sniper just having finished a golf swing with the sniper rifle and a pro flying off in the distance having just been launched by it.
  17. Vulcain

Vulcain New Member

Have the Sniper standing on top of the gunners shoulders sniping one direction while the gunner is shooting in another direction.

Or

Have the Gunner petting a robot of the same color like its a dog while he is shooting his gun with his other hand while not looking at the enemy.
  18. rhineville

rhineville Member

Didn't read the whole thread so sorry for any repeats;

Two assassins, one from each team inside a circle forming a yin-yang as they try to stab each other in the back (with their heads forming the small circles in each side if possible), with whatever scene around them (arena, battle scene) tinted blue/orange depending on the side of the image.

Two supports, one from either team sitting down playing a game of chess while the game rages on behind them.
    Alternate idea; since I don't know how keen the team might be about creating new objects an alternate could be two supports from opposite teams sharing datapads/looking over computer screens with a battle in the background

All the bots walking in a line from left to right from smallest to largest, a synthetic take on the evolution of man image.

Each member of the cast (including pitgirl, Bullseye or any bots as needed) filling the roles of the subjects in the last supper, except they're treating themselves to a nice bacon dinner.

Pitgirl hanging off the shoulder of Bullseye, with a mountain of coins in the background, possibly with angry/jealous onlookers.

A calamitous action shot of various member from both teams climbing over each other to try to get the annihilator.
  19. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

pit girl vs sassy!!!!!!
  20. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

I really really REALLY like that idea!!!!!!!!!!!