leov1993 Post Master General

December 8th, 2014.
    ayylouie likes this.
  3. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

I guess I'm trustworthy now.
  4. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Hey, thanks for playing every day and for making pub games more fun.
    ayylouie likes this.
  5. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

I couldn't play that much for the past two days.I usually get on at night or the morning.Besides that it's just unbelievable how you taunt every one even the ball at times lol.
    y3434 likes this.
  6. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Taunting the ball is very important :)
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/what-really-matters-is-taunt-the-ball.68854/

I don't taunt everyone though, but my splitscreen buddy kind of does. He's a much better player than me, unfortunately he doesn't play often lately. He's the assault who was hunting your amazing sniper on Friday.
    leov1993 and ayylouie like this.
  7. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

Well my main purpose for this account on the forum was to talk to Teapot about Pms but he is the only one thinking I'm a "joke account".I don't want to post too much about pubs .Unless a majority of people are okay with it.My sniper isn't that good .I seen only one person better than me.
  8. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Well is it really hard to verify that a forum account and an XBL account are owned by the same person? Just send a message to Teapot on XBL and then post here a screenshot of the sent message. [I'm personally 97% sure that "ayylouie" is "Loui3 iz B3ast"]
    Good luck in PMs, but I hope to see you in pubs too.
  9. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

He never replied after my 3rd message if I recall correctly .He said some one from here said I was a "joke account"I know it wasn't leadlpmaster or weinermobile ,because the both insisted I make an account.
  10. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Many people just find it suspicious that the "Loui3 iz B3ast" XBL account is a much more skilled player than what it used to be 2 or 3 years ago. But I have no idea why that matters for enlisting to PMs.
    ayylouie likes this.
  11. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

I also don't know why it matters.
  12. leov1993

Let's talk about pubs. You kill the people I'm about to melee. Not cool.
    ayylouie and y3434 like this.
  13. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

I was doing that with crimsonskull and murky ;it became a habit.I 'll just go back to no scoping when someone is one shot instead.
  14. leov1993

Crimson and Murky know not to take my melees since I'm the melee god. I've meleed an MNC developer.
    ayylouie likes this.
  15. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

Lol.Invite me when ever there is a pub yeah.
  16. leov1993

Add me then.

ThineLeomiester
  17. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

You add me (Loui3 iz B3ast)
    Last edited: November 24, 2015
  18. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Do you have a mic Louie? If I can talk to you then I guess that's a start, but can anyone blame me for thinking this person isn't someone else's alt? Posts don't mean much to me and you can blame Feedle and Poem for me being skeptical.

Another reason I figured it was an alt was because when I played him I was in one of the laggiest lobbies I've ever been in due to backwards compatibility. I'd spawn with my jetpacks activated and would get burned walking out the spawn door and all kinds of weird stuff I haven't seen before. Throughout all this lag, Louie was quick-scoping me and hitting the majority of shots, similar to a sniper like knives or murky.

Something just seemed sketchy about it. I have a few friends who use various M+KB inputs for xbox, but regardless the lag was so extreme nobody should have hit those shots. If this is really a new player than I feel bad but this is a community where people will make new gamertags to play PM's to feel better about themselves, and make new accounts on the forums just so they feel like they have someone else to talk to.
    leov1993 and ayylouie like this.
  19. ayylouie

ayylouie New Member

Wow I didn't expect that from this community.
  20. leov1993

It's all true! Even, Murks, Naks, and myself thought you were an alt. Hell, you made Eggs think you were me
    ayylouie likes this.