MNC Memories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, December 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Both neighboring suburbs of Denver.
  2. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

He said he went to school in aurora which is a different town from coumbine
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Wow, you guys are just sickening. I said i lived in Aurora you scumbag and went to Columbine. You must not know anything about the suburbs of Denver. Sick piece of garbage shouldn't even be questioning this, it is why I never told any of you. It is the reason why I hate bullies, including cyber bullies.
  4. meat

meat New Member

Here.

So what, Tables is lying? I'm not really sure, enlighten me.

Btw, Tables, if you're not lying, I know how you feel.

My best friend committed suicide 4 years ago.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I don't know if the school systems are the same in Colorado, but where I'm from some smaller communities share a central school.

Please let this be clear:
    I WAS NOT TROLLING WHEN I POINTED OUT THE INCONSISTENCY IN TABLES' STORY, I WAS ONLY LOOKING FOR CLARIFICATION.
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

No Jon, you were looking to make me look like a lying jerk, when I sat here with tears dropping on my keyboard as I told that story that none of you deserve to hear or seem to even care about. Are you people even human?

Yes Jon, there are many, many small suburbs of Denver. They choose where they want to bus you to and that is where you go, it doesn't mean that you live in that suburb.
  7. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I think we should put an end to this before it gets worse than it already is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.