MNC Memories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, December 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

i was a guest at the time.
  2. choiio

choiio New Member

Mis memorias:
    Whatching Xcal's vids made me buy this game.
    Going around default assassin grappling people. (0.23 KD)
    Time to move on to other classes: ASSAULT.
    If if I add my kills and my assists, and they were more than my deaths, that was a great game!
    Meeting the Cor kids and becoming a slim.
    Playing with zZno johnzz something like that lol, he introduced me to alot of this game with LMP and Snack
    Destroying drizy since I was a buzzard lol.
    Pub stomped by deadeye.
    Stacking a Pt of 6 vs. deadeye and the dude and destroying them.
    They call zatchmo and phillycheasteak in. We got WRECKEDD :oops: Got called a pub assault for first time.
    First heard of clawing
    Gremlin, I hate this
    Started to jucechain at scrambler
    First saw 1v6, not a bad gunner :)
    I loved playing against him
    Got drafted by shammas for that tourney we did, acted super fanboish to him lol.
    Played first private at blackjack.
    Went back to what I was actually good at, pub stomping NEWBZZ with dale
    Stopped using the default assassin
    Wildmans accent :p
    Gapshot rolled with Ben ALL the time
    Encountered deadeye along the way, I will not lie, he was still better than me :/
    Got more into competitive. Snarf my teacher of the assessini
    Crimson sweettits thought I was gayy lol :) I still <3 crim crim
    First met pub assault, I was amazed by this guy's skill, if you ever played vs him, you know what I'm talking about. He does not play anymore tho.
    Bouncer icon looks sweet.
    First heard Matt rage, lol this guy gets angry!!
    aToxicshot, not to bad of a player :)
    Played much more privates, got into competitive scene ALOT, and I really like the dudes there.
    Level 99 bouncer. Im almost thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Jackpot. sweeeettt :)))
    Competitive is for cool cats.
    Usually roll with troll builds
    First spawnstriked in privates by dale I "froze up" and it disconnected me after lol.
    Fedle has been and will be the MNC GURU
    Owner of team CHOIIO (or 1v?) lol only played one scrim so far.
    Jon numeros is pretty c00o0o0o0ol
    I love you all guys <33
    FULLY HOMO

I know this is not 100% accurate and sorry if we only played one match when I was a slim and forgot about you...
    So yeahh
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I always had a good time in privates with the people from the forums. I always sucked at this game, and liked that I would keep getting invites anyway.

Had a great time with THOMBOW in pubs.

Kinda miss this place.

Hi everyone.
  4. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

1. Me and Phil getting stomped by Xeno and K Rool.

Me and Phil getting stomped by Deadeye and The Dude.

" " by PeachyPony

" " by ChaosFF7

" " by Backin10.

" " by Oxyteam.

" " by The Jeff Party.

" " by Gunked.

2. Playing my first private match as a Sniper, and being asked if I played Sniper a lot. I had less than 1500 kills in the class at the time. APPARENTLY I WAS GOOD AT SNIPER.

3. Dying in the tutorial to Oblivion. It was a life changing experience.

4. Bacon boosting with TheBoom in a 20 min overtime match, and getting an Overall 8 bacon total, with a 2 bacon JackBot. And leaving Boom with 1 piece of bacon.

5. The epic nerd rage message that I got from Korchanth after out of bounds air striking him, and then calling Oompa's phone and playing the message, so the whole party could hear.
  5. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I used to hunt you and a few others down to. Made the game more challenging. I remember every day before class between 9-11am, I'd always land in a game with either you or chaos. Basically happened every morning for that entire semester.
  6. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

damn wayyy too many to remember...

-When I first got this game I can't remember someone invited me to a private game.. not sure if it was capt stubling or infamouslade and everyone destroying me. I did manage to kill the gunner once as support and it started from there.

-Meeting Bozeefus, gigivus, darkvalentine and making team mr clean (tanks) and stomping people and taunting.

-Using assault and bomb flying to the enemy spawn helmut and single handedly winning matches when you used to be able to shoot the ball down. Got rage male from Miss Informed and her pub stomping friends lol "we filed complaints on you for cheating"

-Posting how to do it and getting banned..

-Hooking up mnc at gamefaqs with rannek and making war on uber and jack trips.

-Playing privates with xeno and all the higher class players at the time.

-Forming cor with mlg/pineapple/crimsonskull/viking and hating the fact that crimson never talked even though he had a mic.

-Stomping pubs with cor and trolling here to get banned again and again ...

-Winning 1st round at gamebattles vs no big deal and everyone pretty much upset that CoR was making news

-Finding deadeye in a random pub and him destroying me with bolt and mightymouse claiming his first victory. Then next game i get destroyed and juiced on their ball for lol win. Not too long after mclovin put the smackdown on deadeye for more lol and basically made deadeye rage.

-Cor breaking up and everyone forming their own teams.. hate on feedle

-Pineapple and me stomping as long as we could and trying to remake cor only to have it fall appart by him leaving live for a while.

-Met up with hella and banned in a game and decided to recruit a team of friends.

-Lockdown formed: Me, Gig, Hella, Jester, Demon, Subtilitiy (final team) we had excitant and a few others in the mix but that was our best final team.

-Lockdown broke up and pretty much me and gig are the only members of lock who play. Crimson and mlg and murky still play from cor though.

-Quit mnc after hearing no more dlc or updates..

-Deleted all my mnc friends since I quit playing and wanted to get back into castle crashers. Then i got a fr req from murky saying come back.. I did

-Got back into the game and trying to become a jackbot without boosting... im 84 bouncer.

Rest is cest la vie
  7. murkyx727

murkyx727 New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Nope u kept me on ur list from Wat I remember I just said are u having fun playing the dashboard and said u were complaining about buying the dlc twice like a rich kid...
  8. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

OMS look at this terry trying to fit in.
  9. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

>Sprint glitching with the Assassin around GIII

>Seeing Peach for the first time

>Getting killed by Peachy multiple times

>mfw when I kill Peach for the fist time :>

>Watching Xeno's vids and acting like a total ****

>Getting killed multiple times by Oxyteam, learning of the sniper's double grapple

>Playing with Wazup (who?), playing with Light My Tires (Drama Queen), playing with Jane16969, playing with Tim

>megivingafuck

I wish I could have that time back.
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

Exactly.
  11. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Almost forgot

>discovering the joys of silent striking

Your mother
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

i would like to redo mine and get back on topic since ZOooOOoOOoOoOOooOoOOm loves to derail and not contribute anything to any thread.

From the begining

-I played in groups of 4 with Kavas masta n' friends when the game first came out

-Stop playing and got into BFBC2

-Stop playing BFBC2 and switch to BO

-Got deranked around November 23h was 3rd prestige rank 40ish to 3rd prestige level 1

-Continued Playing till the start of January got bored at around 5th prestige

-Came back to MNC played some then wanted to play Black Ops again only to find i was deranked down to no prestige level 1

-rage quit and stayed on MNC

-figureing out the class builds

-got better by facing better people. I dont remember names but i know i would always meet up with F5in and his party of 4+(I remember seeing him with CrimsionSkull but im not sure) so i practiced on them playing sin and pewb salt . He is the reason i have 1v6 in my name.

-everything after that is just continuously playing public games. I remeber running into crimcrim, nova, and chollo along the way

-I ran into Dr. Vain through Kavas aka [1v5] then Gunbelt aka Jawshot aka [1v7]
    and other [1v?] people that copied from pubs and parties
    -I was curious one day because i was told my name was on the forums by one of the [Zerg] members, so i check it out

- Looked at the MNC Hatemail and i see chronosifter posting my supposed "rage mail" that he thinks he gets for being "beast". So i set the record straight and the rest was history =D

cool story bro
    Last edited: December 29, 2011
  13. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

But I posted my best memories last page :(

That's contributing something
  14. joker

joker Active Member

watching PM rookies get their feet wet and make typical pub habit mistakes, such as:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. choiio

choiio New Member

But G A N ll K what happens with gunbelt and gumbo and all of the others 1v(#)!?!??!?!
  16. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

@Chron

Did you draw that? If so, mad paint skills
  17. gunked

gunked New Member

o ya im gonna fix dat
  18. joker

joker Active Member

yes, took about 15mins, no mouse either! laptop scrollpad
  19. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member