MNC Live Update System changes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, August 23, 2010.

1. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

2. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I love you guys! Thanks for listening.

45 seconds seems good, and I'm fine with 3v3 if I must, but what about a voting system to just get into the game? You know, people select ready and at critical mass, you start up? That way, people who want more can theoretically get more players? IT seems as close as we can get to an "everybody wins" scenario.
  3. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Keep in mind that 3v3 to start the 45 second countdown. In a lot of cases the game will be full by the time it gets to 0.
  4. Chosen Predator

Chosen Predator New Member

man once this game is entirely patched up it's going to be the ultimate gaming experience since it will play flawless.
  5. ShadowSonicZ

ShadowSonicZ New Member

Pretty nice system you have there; being able to change values without going through Microsoft's QA. Saves you both time and money. Great job Uber. I hope future games will incorporate systems like these.

As for the updates, all good so far. Can't wait for the first patch too. Keep up the work!
  6. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

And I thought I was going crazy when these ninja updates hit! :lol:
  7. Phobos zYn

Phobos zYn New Member

Wow, that was a quick update. I love the value-changing system you have that allows you to make quick changes on the fly.
  8. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

You are. We're ALL in your head... :mrgreen:
  9. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

This is how I feel after a few hours of the new values. Joining a game in progress carries a slight stigma in comparison to joining a lobby waiting for a set number of players that hasn't been filled.
  10. Veruca

Veruca New Member

Loving the changes! You guys deserve bacon... lots of it! :D
  11. Bast

Bast New Member

nice work....new message of the day should read as - moistness is good
  12. brendy

brendy New Member

I hope you fix splitting parties, but thanks for the update.
  13. DrSnaggletooths

DrSnaggletooths Member

Aw, sad. But I suppose that makes sense. I would rake in the dough with another class and then jump off just to respawn as support to spawn a multitude of gapshots.
  14. brandyn o mac

brandyn o mac New Member

awesome news, can't wait til the patch is done.. keep up the great work guys!
  15. The_Support

The_Support New Member

Yeah I hate it when that happens. So annoying when you have 3 people in a party and you get split up on the other side and you have to kill your friends........er, thats kinda fun...but still annoying.

Other than that, I love the changes! Good work on this guys! You are awesome! Uber, you guys are going to be big if you keep things going like this.
  16. Epiphany

Epiphany New Member

glad to see the updates are already integrated, love the changes and cannot wait to see more
  17. Flyerfye

Flyerfye New Member

Gap shot and gremlin spam is supremely annoying, thank you for fixing it. And Crossfire waiting time is significantly more bearable. But now I hardly have time to make a sandwich between matches!

And it's definitely not long enough to cook bacon.

And I've had my same-screen co-op partner put on the other team in crossfire matches (full ones!), is this going to be fixed? It seems to be rather needless and annoying to have that happen, even occasionally.
  18. ShadowSonicZ

ShadowSonicZ New Member

Actually, after playing hours yesterday, the 10 second timer rarely helped out in delaying Gapshot spam. With two Bot Spawn pads to run over to, it really only delays it about 1-2 seconds :/

I'd like to see class specific Bot Spawn pad timers though. Like Support gets 20 seconds, Assassin gets 15, Sniper gets 2.
  19. dragonfist

dragonfist Member

Finally I can pwn n00bs again!!!
  20. WiredGunslinger

WiredGunslinger New Member

Actually the one that bugs my MNC friends is trying to get a 6 man team into the game period. A lot of the time 1 or 2 of us don't even make it into the game. Partying can be a real pain in the arse with that. I also hope someday MS makes a controller with a game chat/party chat switch.