MNC is no longer showing up on steam charts :(

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by eternal, May 2, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

We have a few people who would do new fan mods for MNC if tools came out. C&C Renegade only needed 2-3 good ones to make whole adaptations to game modes.

And most of the MNC Community on XBox at least is "Gamer Stoners", as someone once said. And believe you me, it is true. I think this is more of a "elitist computer gamer" kind of community on steam, which is no problem really since most of them are helpful, aim to make the game strive farther, and help the rest of the community. The few XBox elitist, let's face it, just farm kills for K/D and have no interest in other players getting better or enjoying the game.
  2. zenstar

zenstar New Member

TBH the thing that turns me off the most is the pubstomping that's going on.
    I log in every now and then to see what's going on. Sometimes I have an awesome night, but more and more often I log into a pubstomp and leave after 2 games.

When that happpens the time it takes for me to log back in to check what's going on gets a tiny bit longer. I even started playing tf2 again. Big community = much easier to change servers to avoid pubstomping. Small community = elitist.

I'm not that good. I'd rate myself as Average. My star rating sits at 3 all the time. I just don't have fun being facerolled game after game by a group of 4 & 5 star, level 1 billion hardcases.

I really enjoy the game but the servers are dwindling fast (there were actually 0 non-full, non-empty, non-passworded servers until I refreshed a few times over 5 minutes the other day).
  3. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

My same problem. Unless my team is braindead I can at least but up enough of a fight that I dont die every ten seconds. But I do hate that feeling when I know a loos is coming and I'm not having any fun fighting back.

I also hate that feeling when I am constantly searching for a server under 300 ping that is not Uncle tullys. My worries would be solved if there were more people playing and more options but to do so we would need more people and in order to have more server options.
  4. daztora

daztora New Member

Tully only servers are a waste of time, the game doesnt have the playerbase to just sport the one map and this also puts me off. I seen two named servers maybe RWM ones, both were Funland only. And I thought no one liked that map?

It just screams 24/7 2Fort from TF2 and Its dangerous for a small community.

I tend to stay away from RWM servers as It is, because its a Skillplay stomping ground.
  5. cyzmyass

cyzmyass New Member

What did you base this assumption on?

Tully is my fave map, all classes get to show off their skills well apart from sniper that is use to the open bland original maps that came with the game.

Tully is the first map i even bother to communicate with my team on, i let them know when its time to push lanes or go for the secondary team bacon objective.

Novelty will probably wear off in a few weeks but hopefully we will have the sdk by then and can make our own maps that will put uber maps to shame.
  6. verden

verden New Member

oi! It's only the locked server, that's funland only. And that's because it's setup for sumo!! :D

And I'm pretty sure me and Vlane only pubstomp other servers. Why would we want to empty our own?
  7. zenstar

zenstar New Member

I loved Tully the one game I had where the teams were equal and we could leave our base. Every other time the only thing I've seen is the tunnel and the moneyball ring because that's as far as we could push without being killed.
  8. daztora

daztora New Member

I've seen 2 unless you changed one.