MNC: Draft Edition

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Edward Coug, December 23, 2010.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Think the devs might be interested in joining on this too? It might make things a little funner.

Also we should have a list of backup players (add a few more just in case)
    I know alot of people say yes I'll play then the time the games are due they aren't around.

Lucky me I'm laid off till April so I don't have an excuse.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The devs are hard at work with the PC beta. I doubt they would have any free time for this. A few games sure, but not a full blown tournament.
  3. ImOnTheRadio

ImOnTheRadio New Member

Sign me up! :D I main sniper.
  4. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

The devs would be more than welcome to sign up, but as Deadstretch pointed out, I'm sure they have a lot on their plate.

Ideally, we'll have some back ups, but if we don't and people flake out, I'm sure we'll be able to scrounge up some players. I'm not too worried about it.

Sorry to hear you got laid off, Feedle.
  5. Dey Ball Down

Dey Ball Down New Member

Why can't we pick captains and get this going sooner?
  6. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

I want at least 96 players so we can have 16 teams. I'm hoping we'll get that many by Friday.

I don't recognize your name. Have I signed you up already?
  7. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

LMAO xD I feel your pain. Looool
  8. noma jean 447

noma jean 447 New Member

im in, norma jean 447, i can play tank gunner and support
  9. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

You might as well start a new account on the forums now, while you only have one post.

(Hint: You spelled your name wrong.)
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Hahah Norma Jean isn't even that great of a band! Lol just teasing but really I don't like them.
  11. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I played with you lastnight didn't I? I think we were both gunners on GIII then we were supports on Spunky.

Pretty sure it was you... GGs btw. :)
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

It's not me losing my job.. i work construction in paving and well you can't pave in the winter.. It's sort of my vacation since I work 50 hours a week April-Dec24th.

Most people work 38 hours full time.. i work 50
    I get laid off every year.. Kind of sucks but not i got time to be with my kids and wife more.

and play MNC!
  13. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I have been conscripted. I play many classes, but I do Support, Gunner and Assassin well.

===PLAYING ADVISORY===

PlumbumTheEpic has been know to have a piss-poor internet connection and unreliable schedules.
  14. Organous

Organous Member

Sounds like that puts you out of the running for captain.
  15. PlumbumTheEpic

Who, me? :lol:

===POSTNOTE===

PlumbumTheEpic will make blatantly suicidal moves, if they will benefit the team.
  16. noma jean 447

noma jean 447 New Member

ya, looks like i did spell it wrong, dont really care tho, but i would like to say nj is a great band, not for every1 tho, but i would like to play this tourny, im ranked in the top 300 i think.
  17. chron11

chron11 New Member

How is it that this community can get together 96 people for a draft but only 4 legit teams for a legit 5v5 tournament...?
  18. Pineapple Kushx

Pineapple Kushx New Member

because its random based and you have to play with the players you get assigned with. Most players have a level of play and if your gameplay is not up to their par, then your no good according to the individual.
  19. PlumbumTheEpic

So what happens if a team is sort-staffed om match day? Do they play with what they've got?
  20. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Well, teams schedule their own matches, so hopefully that will reduce scheduling conflicts. If people flake out or have to drop out of the tourney, the burden will be on the short-handed team to find replacements. I can also help if you let me know. Players from other teams in the tournament can sub if both teams agree.

*EVERYONE: We are only two players short of being able to have 16 teams! Please help me recruit at least two additional players.