MNC Couples

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by choiio, February 12, 2012.

1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

in a way skill reminds me of Apocalypse. Any valid reasoning you present against him, he acts infantile and retarded and tries to act like he's the one winning (tries). Instead, he makes himself look like an ***.
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

4. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

RageN then RAGEN now lol.. Grow up BETCH
  5. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

You monkeys have gone are for long enough. I haven't in a long time have seen this type of behavior on the forums. How arrogant you monkeys have become is astonishing. I don't know anyone who goes around saying how good they are and how much other people suck. You guys might as well run around saying that your the best player in Monday Night Combat and putt it all over your bio whlie your at. Still debating where the competitive scene is laughable cause guess what there is no competitive league Monday Night Combat is even associated with. Heck there was none even at the start of Monday Night Combat let alone now. So now can all you egotiscal monkeys who claim they are the best "Pro" in a game where there are no recognized "Pros" in anygame get over yourselves. I'm done venting. Kay bye.
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Mad because the only thing he does well in MNC is boost.
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

[​IMG]

THAR YA GO
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

And you have DID. We all have problems, but at least their arguing is actually entertaining.
  9. joker

joker Active Member

People who beat a dead horse about this games competitive merit and community realize this is the Monday night combat forum right? I don't remember any of us taking our arrogance to the ESPN forums. Oh right because we don't. People who aren't good at mnc just like creating a false stereotype of the better players so they feel satisfied and justified when they lose to us. Now who needs a reality check?
  10. Not Officer Willy

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Mad because if your assuming that I am the invidual you assume me to be than that certain invidual has more wins in private matches than you have in wins and loses in private matches and as a matter a fact including pub games.
    If you are assuming that I am the invidivual that I think you are assuming me as that Indiviual has never argued with anyone. He simply has stated a statement which also happens to be true in which he proclaims himself to be the best player of monday night combat
  11. Not Officer Willy

[​IMG]
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

:lol:
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

So you play more games than me. Good for you. When you get better at the game feel free to play pm's with the big boys.
  14. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

You know if it was said to someone else and by another person you would find that sh*t
    humorous and a finisher to any argument.
  15. choiio

choiio New Member

On the bright side...Happy Valentines to all the couples :)
  16. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

no dale, like I said, it died out to me when halo 2 died out.

zoom some people are great, some people suck. It's pretty obvious to pick out who's who.
  18. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Mickey Cantor x Scrambler.
  19. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

wasnt YuGi Boy in GP?
  20. joker

joker Active Member

mascot. he and push were "butt buddies." i'd make a comic, but im not interested in making a nobody famous