MNC Community YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by EnRaG3d PwnY, December 19, 2010.

1. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

2. Sah

Sah New Member

Wait, are you talking about making dedicated servers that would be accessible through MNC Xbox Live??? I didn't even know that was possible/legal... or are you talking about on the PC? I'm really confused.
  3. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

No, you can't play cross platform. Sorry for the confusion, I'm typing on an iPhone at work.
  4. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

Well, to be honest, I suck at this game, so I don't think I'm qualified to make a decent commentary.
  5. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

You don't have to be good at a video game to do well on commentaries.

Take HDStarcraft or HuskyStarcraft casting Starcraft 2 for example: they're average at the game, but they make very good casting of the game.

People like Day9, DJwheats, Artosis, or Tasteless are great caster with a good passion for the game and have a good sense of humor.

Try a casting. If people like it, do more. If they don't, either improve or don't do it.

Amen.
    Last edited: December 21, 2010
  6. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I'm not sure if its just the video that he gave you or not. But it seems a bit compressed and blurry to me. Not sure if its on your end or his, but just a thought. Other than that great gameplay.
  7. EnRaG3d PwnY

EnRaG3d PwnY New Member

I think we need to take advantage of the new players that will come as a result of the sale on the 29th. New players will be looking for tips and tricks in MNC. I'd appreciate it if you guys sent in more gameplays.

I've also decided to give the password to other people because I realize that it is a hassle to upload to dropbox or filefront. If you are interested in uploading to the channel, please PM me or message me on XBL. In order to upload to the channel I would like you to upload at least one video a week (give or take a little). If you don't want to upload that often, I will still take videos via filefront.
  8. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

It seems more efficient to just upload videos to his or her own account.

Amen.