MNC Bootcamp/Adopt a Noob

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, July 9, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I wish I was good at drawing that way I could paint you guys a picture of what I'm doing. Post's just don't seem to be cutting it.

I'm trying to teach players everything I can in this game for the purpose of creating more skilled players to go up against. I hope to teach them enough to the point where they might be able to hold their own in a private match, even if said match never happens. It's not about pm mechanics, but about learning the game well enough to hold your own.

Skill you're welcome to teach if you want. Just make sure you teach them all the fundamentals and not just how to purchase juice. (that's part of bringing them up to a level where they can participate in any PMs)

edit : peachy I said i'm ignoring troll attempts, not you. Unless you're just one big attempt at a troll. please stop de-railing the thread.
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

I charge 1600msp.

I give strats to beat every player that currently plays.

if your serious send me a email at:

dr.assault@spawn.ca.edu

i have my Phd in *** kicking
  3. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Who's gonna be taking over your shift at McDonalds while you're teaching people how to play video games?
  4. teapot

thanks for all the bumps in the thread guys. taco PM me if you're that interested in what I actually do for a living.
  5. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

I hope you didn't train those people from that private match on ur channel cause they were baed :p
  6. gunked

gunked New Member

I haven't trained anyone. People get scared because my training is so rigorous.
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

are people that pathetic they feel like they need to get training at video games?
  8. teapot

I can't believe how much this affects everyone :?

You have to look at it from both sides. Those people are looking at us who just juice chain and try hard in public lobbies against brand new players as pathetic. There is no way for them to learn the game at their own pace since normally there are only 2-5 lobbies max.

So far I've helped a couple people out who were thankful for these reasons.

It's not like I'm starting a new team of my prodigies, picking up sponsorships n trying to take home a state title.

I'm glad that everyone is keeping this thread alive though just incase anyone stumbles across the forums.
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i rarely get messages from non prestiged players complaining about juice. it's usually the ones that have been playing for nearly 2 years that never figured out how to counter juice.

please continue to expect my satirical responses to any of these types of threads made by players who trolled casual players when the game was active and we all assumed we were getting DLC and the community wasn't going to die to begging every person they come across in a pub that goes positive to play with them claiming they have potential...

if this were to be the last post it still would probably take a month for this thread to fall off the first page...i am aware you know this forum is dead and you're attempting to be witty at the end of your posts but as a person of wits, i do not approve.

and if i may,

you have a strange way of showing this by responding to everything said by someone whose first post was spent mocking you. might i suggest your last post be the response to this one?
  10. teapot

Yeah jon these players are tough to teach since they're so far behind. Things that are common sense to veteran players are huge tricks to them. (getting out of ice traps, and ice trap placements). It takes me back to when I first started playing and I would see so many ridiculous endorsement builds and players looking like they're completely lost.

Peachy I don't really care I don't know why you can't understand that. Just because I respond to you doesn't mean anything. Glad you care enough to be here though and are able to analyze my posts. It's like having my own John Madden. Like I said the trolling is always pointless and never makes sense so once again I have to ask you from de-railing my thread.
  11. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i rarely get messages from non prestiged players complaining about juice. it's usually the ones that have been playing for nearly 2 years that never figured out how to counter juice.

please continue to expect my satirical responses to any of these types of threads made by players who trolled casual players when the game was active and we all assumed we were getting DLC and the community wasn't going to die to begging every person they come across in a pub that goes positive to play with them claiming they have potential...

if this were to be the last post it still would probably take a month for this thread to fall off the first page...i am aware you know this forum is dead and you're attempting to be witty at the end of your posts but as a person of wits, i do not approve.

and if i may,

you have a strange way of showing this by responding to everything said by someone whose first post was spent mocking you. might i suggest your last post be the response to this one?
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

^doesn't have a point, use to make 5 threads a day, bumps old threads, links unfunny youtube videos, 20% of his posts are just replying to threads with "post"...not exactly a man of substance
  13. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I would actually like to attend too. Send me a message on Live.
  14. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

That was the past. Besides, even if I don't post you two will still fill up threads with constant bickering.
  15. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

ohhh my bad, so you can spam the forums to back and hell when it's active but now that it's dead you're all of a sudden our quality assurance manager of posting.

thank you, zoom!
  16. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

^
    Yeah it's funny how things works out like that, Peach. If something were to happen in the future where the forum is active again, then I'll be more helpful.

And you can go back to acting like your better than the red-state majority. Because we all know you're better than us.
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

see what i did there?
  18. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

:lol: good one
  19. joker

joker Active Member

This thread was a nifty idea shot down senselessly.

We had a couple pms for the first time in months and it was surprisingly fun again, so il take a couple people to show the ropes, send em my way.
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

this thread was pointless, the only people that comes to these forums are the ones that have been playing for years

it's still the same people who got good at the game while the game was dying still trying to revive the community by convincing noobs to play with them

watching the washed up trolls brown nosing noobs to play with them is ******* hilarious