MNC Backdoor Negotiations

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, February 16, 2012.

1. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

2. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

ITT: Chron and Teapot fail to understand PP.
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I'm the best
  4. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

Homo, scrub, overrated, pubstomper
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I understand him, I don't understand the "why" aspect, just like dale. I can visualize easily how peachy would act, and what a day in the life of peachy consists of.

What I don't understand is how undermining a dying community is more fun than almost anything else I can think of. People bitch n complain, then stick around to do more bitching and complaining. Sarcasm? Nah simply troll attempts.

The reality is nobody else understands peachy. I'm just doing him a favor. See what's the intention of this thread? Well to put it quite simply, peachy LOVES attention. I feel bad man, here's a kid who just craves it with every post. Someone has to give it to him, or he's gonna feel too alone and post pics of his **** again.

So really I think you guys should thank me. I'm potentially saving a kids life here and preventing some full frontal male nudity.

Besides what this all comes down to is mlg is the best.
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

If you're sensitive to my internet humor, you would really hate me IRL.

Undermining the same people that went from trolling people to play competitive matches to now begging people to come play with them is fun for me.

I love irony!

And yeah, i'm an attention whore...welcome to 2010.

Besides, people love my ****. Why else would people click to see it?
  7. teapot

the only person people attempted to troll into privates was you, which didn't happen till after your cute troll attempts. I mean I guess we just wanted actions to speak louder than words but we all figured out you prefer words over actions.

Look peachy, I posted just for you. Here man, take all my attention! It's funny because I know nothing I say actually matters to you, but just the fact that I am posting seems to be pretty important in your life. I sense some sort of self accomplishment in your posts. Good for you peachy! If only your parents gave as much attention to you as I do. I should be your dad peachy, someone has to keep you in line.
  8. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Hey Deadpool! Wheres that "Oh Snap."
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Peachy is winning this fight. I should post an Oh Snap to Teapot from Peachy.
  10. teapot

There is no fight, and I'm glad you guys are posting and realizing peachy needs more people to give him attention. I think it's unfair that I have to do all of the work just to keep one kid happy.
  11. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

As much as I would like to believe all you guys cared about me that much, there was always community attacks to increase interest in competitive matches.

I enjoy your affection for me Teapot, but I would like to keep it at a purely non incestual relationship.

I was pretty spoiled and usually got what I wanted and right now i'm getting it. I always get my way with you, Teapot.
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

Skill is jealous :eek:
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

14. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Wow, and I thought Gamefaqs was easy to troll...

Good job Peachy
  15. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

It's beautiful. Simply beautiful.
  16. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I just see Peachy making noise, Teapot trying to argue with him and bringing up a valid point, then Peachy dodging it by saying "lol i was making noise whyd u take it srsly", then repeating INFINITELY. I fail to understand any of this, but I don't think it qualifies as trolling, I just see Peachy making noise...
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

^knows exactly what i meant by trolling the community to play competitive matches

You're not charging 1600 microsoft points for this kind of information anymore?
  18. De Troll

De Troll New Member

It doesn't say I'm not!
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

The economy must be tanking when the man who is #1 in rail gun kills is providing these kind of services free of charge.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

LOL @ PUN!