MNC 360 Poll

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Aeadon, March 9, 2011.

?

What 3 things does MNC 360 need most?

1. More Maps

173 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Balance Adjustments

89 vote(s)
    31.4%
  3. More Characters

38 vote(s)
    13.4%
  4. Better Matchmaking

127 vote(s)
    44.9%
  5. Better Performance

108 vote(s)
    38.2%
  6. More Game Modes

59 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Lots of small updates

48 vote(s)
    17.0%
  8. A few really big updates

50 vote(s)
    17.7%
  9. More meta game (protags, sponsors, etc)

31 vote(s)
    11.0%
  10. Exploits fixed

86 vote(s)
    30.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

This will no doubt get much much worse before it gets better, so please lets get back on topic. We will get an update, they have said several times they are working on it. They made this poll to see what the community wants in the update. You people are saying there will be no update when they made this thread to prove there will be one. You continue to say there will not be one, or that Uber left us for the PC. This is all stupidity,when the evidence they aren't leaving is right in front of you. I've been trying to tell you that, but you won't listen. Now can we please end this argument, before it turns into something worse?
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

While I may be looking too deep into this I don't think this is the type of Poll where the top voted gets in and the bottom voted gets thrown out. I see it as which three do you want NOW while we fix and get the rest to you as fast as Microsoft allows.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I agree with Stretch. After reading this:
    It seems more to me like this poll is made to create a prioritized list to formulate an arrangement with Microsoft for future updates.

But I might be reading into it a little too deep as well...
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I agree.

But perhaps I'm reading a bit too deep, too...
  5. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

show me where I said 360 wont get any updates!?! you only read what you wanted to. I never started an argument so I can't stop it. maybe you should look at your own actions
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Oh hey! I just realized I never voted.

...ok now i voted. :D
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That reminds me there was an account made called 'just here 4 the poll' I thought that was pretty funny.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I don't see the humor.

Edit: also off topic.
    Last edited: March 13, 2011
  9. Patch

Patch New Member

If you don't care for my opinions, I encourage you to ignore my replies. I'd thought about leaving, but I think I'll hang around just for you, snookums.

Nothing in that post can be considered "bitching." I was simply leaving feedback, which seems to be the point of this poll. Monday Night Combat was one of the best games I've ever played--emphasis on past tense. I'm not the only person who feels this way; I've spoken with many players who've moved on for one or more of the reasons listed.

You might find them offensive, but my points are valid. MNC should have been developed for the PC in the first place. Uber knew they'd make more money with a prominent 360 release (fortunate timing with Summer of Arcade) since it couldn't compete with Valve's hat simulator. I'm pleased the game was released on Steam; but, now they have two versions to support, and one of them is crippled by Microsoft's arcane policies.

It's wonderful if Uber has new content planned for the 360, but it isn't going to get here in time. Since they're a small studio, I think it would be wiser to simply apologize for how they handled MNC post release, then focus their full efforts on a retail sequel (with a map editor, team/tournament support, and cross platform play). This seldom happens in the game industry, and it would restore my respect for them as a developer.

We've all gotten our money's worth out of the XBLA version--who among you wouldn't buy Sunday Night Combat: League of Legends?
  10. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Did I miss something?

Anyways, I got the game for free regardless. And three days before it actually came out, so I'm quite lucky.

I would just like new stuff soon anyway, I'm pretty sure they're not leaving us out.

They can just update when they feel like it is all, not right now though.
  11. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Gentlemen, Read this.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

As much as I'd like to, I can't reply to all the stuff I find ridiculous. So, I'll stick with:

PC is filled with lucky bastards. But the 360 version is still being supported. Unless, of course, we are quite literally being completely lied to in virtually every way, shape, and form possible. Which would be quite retarded, as is anyone who feels that the 360 version is done for/abandoned. Slow goins? Yep. Done for? Nope.

Please. While I respect your right to let you post your thoughts, I also respect my right to call you a f*cking idiot for posting your thoughts.
  13. Patch

Patch New Member

Plans =/= Action

We do not tolerate ... personal attacks.
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

*sigh*

Did you note the fact that it was not directed to anyone in particular? It was a general statement to the nonsense featured here.

Dear lord. If you're going to try and be smart, at least be correct when doing so. Then you just reveal yourself as an idiot. Yes. THAT was directed to you.

And, to offer a rebuttal to your rather poor response of "Plans =/= Action", what do you call the CEO and top dog saying:
    Obviously, this is no progress whatsoever. They should just sit around and mope all day about how things will NEVER get fixed. /sarcasm.

This is, again, directed to you, as a personal attack: You're an idiot.
  15. Patch

Patch New Member

Did you note that I simply quoted a line from the forum rules? Did you consider the possibility that I also did so hypothetically?

(For the record, fundamental rights are an illusion. What most of us consider to be rights are in fact sophisticated privileges. Posting on this forum is a simple privilege. Were you to resort to personal attacks, you'd risk that privilege being taken away.)

It's clear you're annoyed with me, but do you realize I might be equally frustrated with you?

It should be obvious from my first post that I don't believe Uber has given up on the 360 version. When I used the word abandoning, I was merely sympathizing with a portion of the community. My point is that by the time future DLC is released, it isn't going make much of a difference.

I don't think it's an outrageous proposal for Uber to apologize and focus their full attention on a sequel...but perhaps that's what makes me an idiot.

I call that a plan...sounds like o does as well.
  16. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

People think maps and matchmaking is more important then fixes for exploits and performance?

Id rather have a fixed game then more content for a broken one.

Jus' sayin.
  17. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I think its funny that they ask us if we want balance brought to the game and exploits fixed lol Are they taking the piss?
  18. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Voted no for fixing bugs and exploits (features!) and voted yes to add more hats and shoe laces
  19. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

What are shoe laces?
  20. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

And I'd rather not have to pay extra to see a game fixed.

Jus' sayin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.