MNC 360 Poll

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Aeadon, March 9, 2011.

?

What 3 things does MNC 360 need most?

1. More Maps

173 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Balance Adjustments

89 vote(s)
    31.4%
  3. More Characters

38 vote(s)
    13.4%
  4. Better Matchmaking

127 vote(s)
    44.9%
  5. Better Performance

108 vote(s)
    38.2%
  6. More Game Modes

59 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Lots of small updates

48 vote(s)
    17.0%
  8. A few really big updates

50 vote(s)
    17.7%
  9. More meta game (protags, sponsors, etc)

31 vote(s)
    11.0%
  10. Exploits fixed

86 vote(s)
    30.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Lawl. This.
  2. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I have wanted this idea implemented for the longest time. It would be literally impossible for this to split the userbase up anymore than the entire games of 6 All Stars vs Those Three Lv 4's
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

the way i see it:
    you can either split up the userbase by adding merc mode

or:
    let the veterans continuously destroy all the new people until the userbase dwindles down to the top 20 on the leaderboards; who will in turn leave when brink comes out.
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Or maybe some kind of medium. One server, one playerbase. Puts parties vs parties 2v2-6v6 and fills in players where needed.
  5. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Well, if there was a way for it to actually tell without going into premade playlists, then sure. But, wouldn't that be the same thing, except with the option of going alone against loners, or going in with a party, and going against a party, being invisible?

I dunno. I DO know I really, really, REALLY want it. The playlist, I mean.
  6. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

Well it seems like they're trying to come up with some kind of solution
  7. DeadStretch

The thing is the XBox doesn't even have the All-Star rating system. Honestly bringing that system to the XBox now would be a lost cause.
  8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I agree 100% dead. I think now is the time UBER has to decide what seperates the 360 from the PC. And i hope that meens we get our own custom gear for 360 only ;)

Im starting to think this thread was made as a diversionary tactic to get people to shut up about DLC. Im still waiting to hear some kind of news, at least before Spunky the Devs would come on here and tease us like "we have something in the works dont worry ;)"

We are almost 4 months into 2011 and not even a spec of info has been talked about from the devs about the Xbox version. Thinking we are getting impatient? Well its because we have been patient for 6 months now, patience is a virtue, but half a year is half a year.

There arent even any cool contests anymore on the forum. You know, doing things to get people involved and try to get them to have fun.
  9. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

oh, **** OFF. I am sick of reading this crap everytime I look at the forums.

I'm not one to write textwalls, though, so just remember this: Uber is not indebted to create DLC for you, me or anyone else.
  10. Fuzzy Citrus

Fuzzy Citrus New Member

Not choosing a side or anything, but Uber did say we would have one or two more DLC (most likely need Micro$ to get them) so everyone that heard that is without a doubt expecting. Yes people have been complaining, but at this point I can't blame people. Do I find it annoying? Yes, but I deal with it because the ball isn't in any of our courts, but is in Uber's and Micro$oft.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

pretty sure uber is contracted with microsoft for 2 more dlcs.

also:
  12. DeadStretch

They are not optional. This is a poll to see what we want first or what would bring back the most players. Everything on this list will eventually be added to the game.

Also there is not contracts for DLC, because if that was the case Miscrosoft would push them out as fast as they can.
  13. Black Jack Davy

Black Jack Davy New Member

More maps strongly desired...Uber, please let me give ya'll ma money! :)
  14. ASH

ASH Member

That's exactly what they did. We see all these animated videos they put out and this Smash MNC thing. Why waste time on that when they could be working on DLC?
    I sincerely believe that they need to get their priorities straight and stop neglecting the Xbox community.

Personally, I've had it with MNC. And that's not something I think I've ever said about a video game in years. Horrible broken matchmaking, pub stompers, frame rate issues on certain maps, you name it...all of it has combined to make my recent MNC experiences bad bad bad.
    Week after week I find myself playing MNC less and less.
    WTF is Uber doing?

We deserve answers NOW! Enough of the BS. No more playing around.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

hey, pohtaytoes is here.

I SEE YOU DOWN AT THE BOTTOM OF MY SCREEN, TATERS!

anyways:

ash, go ahead and leave then. i can understand the frustration, but there is plenty of exaggeration there too.in my play experience, maybe 1 in 20 matches pairs me up with a party. matchmaking is bad, but it isnt THAT bad. in that case i generally fool around and go for grapples or melees. my framerate drops on spunky again, maybe once in 20 matches, and even then it only happens for a good 15 seconds at most.

also, god forbid the developers have a little fun with april fools day. it isnt like you saved them from a lion attack or anything, they dont have to rush the dlc out asap. it would be nice, but dont be as ignorant as to forget that the developers are actually people.

tl:dr:
    we wont miss you ash.
  16. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

May 17th is the hard deadline for a significant update to the 360 version for me.

If MNC can recapture my attention through updates before 5/17, I will end up playing the game as much as I did during the first 4 months of release. I love MNC, too bad the 360 version is in the shape it is.
  17. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Yeah, I'll taunt that. Even if I agree with your direction Ash, I can't get with the distance traveled. Everyone should be able to get a little 'Google 20%' in their lives and smash MNC does it for them and us at the same time. You might should relax, maybe NOW.

But uh, yeah... What's the deal Uber? Can we get some sort of an expected time frame? (in best roger rabbit) pu pu pu pu pu pu pu ppuhleeeze?
  18. destructamental

destructamental New Member

19. DeadStretch

I will assume we will not get any time frames until the date is final. If you remember what happen with the Spunky Cola Special release you'll understand why.
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

It's May 13th now, by the way. May 10th for you people across the pond.

We. . .ARE thinking of the same game, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.