MNC 360 Official off-topic thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by leov1993, January 17, 2015.

1. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Fight here.
    naka333 likes this.
  2. alextrebek2les

alextrebek2les Member

Yay fights.

As for the situation at hand: Scratchy, if you want to be a **** to us online, feel free. No one's going to stop you, although we may complain or ignore you. If this gets you your jollies, so be it. However, you're just plain not going to make friends like that. This community has some really nice, fun, and all-around great people in it; I wouldn't ever take back any of the time I've spent with you guys. Maybe you don't want that, or maybe you don't know what you're missing. Feel free to take it or leave it, because it's never too late. In any case, I'm hoping the best for ya.
    feedle likes this.
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Sorry these quotes are getting big
    Ok scratch so you tell people off online they come over to fight and you pull out a knife.
    Now what if they had a gun?
    Also do you know about Amanda Todd?
    Last edited: January 17, 2015
    leov1993 likes this.
  4. leov1993

naka333 likes this.
  5. feedle

lol
    yeah basically what im trying to say if your actions pay for your consequences no matter how big or small of a man you think you are.
    You got a knife.. someone might have a gun..
    You bully people... youll get bullied back...
    You break the law... the law might catch up with you.
    Theres a law now for cyber bullying
    Basically due to what happened with amanda todd and people teasing her to the point of suicide arrests can and will be made.

Scratchy bottom line is you keep saying FU and running it will catch up with you. Serious or not you just doing things to provoke could lead you into trouble down the line. Weather its with the law or someone jumping you.

Look out for yourself and stop causing SHHH.

One day when your down at the bar with your buddies and you get into a fight over something dumb someone could smack ya over the head with a beer bottle or something stupid.
    leov1993 likes this.
  6. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

OK 1 thing,(!) Dudeman you talked so much **** to me haha, but pretty good post,
    Feedle your a nice guy but your posts are redonculous. I see what your saying but a lot of what you say is just plain stupid. I really hate posting it when you try and post things that are irrelevant. There is s a GINORMOUS difference between cyber bullying and playing 2 tanks in a mnc pm. ha
  7. alextrebek2les

alextrebek2les Member

Course I have, and rightfully so. Like I said, we'll always complain if you keep doing what you do because you're doing things that we find annoying, unproductive, or just outright stupid. Feel free to continue, if you think that's best. I, for one, would respect you more if you were to make a change.
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

surprised they left the thread visible and didn't hide it.

dudeman I don't think he understands what you just wrote. He can read it but unfortunately do to the condition he can not digest and understand it. Same reason he ignores things like how he instigates these arguments 99% of the time, and sends messages to people first 100% of the time. He sees these things on the screen but the gears just aren't turning up there. It's not that he's ignoring us but he just can't understand what are saying. His program he is enrolled in will probably try to teach him that once he finally gets down what the order of the planets are
    naka333 likes this.
  9. feedle

Theres a saying cant fix stupid which sums it up
    leov1993 likes this.
  10. purplescratchy

MNC drama is some
    Feedle you are giving life advice over xbox forums. Not trying to diss you but if that sounds like a dis you never really looked at yourself.
  11. feedle

You're right.. Why do i talk to a child? I thought you were a man but youve proven that wrong. Im ashamed for thinking otherwise. How thoughtless.
    leov1993 likes this.
  12. teapot

actually, research suggests that a combination of genetic and environmental factors may account for changes in brain development. I wouldn't doubt he's trying his hardest for it not to show
    naka333 likes this.
  13. feedle

So its basically brain damage that cant be covered up.
    leov1993 likes this.
  14. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Dr. Teapot what does this mean for our good pal scratch. I feel like the repetition in uploading a video twice and subscribing to my channel 3 times isn't good for his health.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    leov1993 likes this.
  15. teapot

I can only imagine how tough it is for him to remember who he is subscribed to, or how frustrated he might get when his youtube video doesn't process so he uploads it again. Not too bad for someone who is high function though.

I see you did some research yourself? Isn't it almost mindblowing how many parallels you can draw? It's almost as if it makes perfect sense now.
    naka333 and leov1993 like this.
  16. purplescratchy

Made a google account for school and instead of logging on and off decided to sub on all of them
  17. leov1993

Just got back from school. Waited near my class for a bit until my old professor told me there was no class today.
    [​IMG]
    naka333 likes this.
  18. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Bring me up to speed on this one. Whatyoudo scratchy?
  19. purplescratchy

#ScratchyANTICS
    lolmontoya likes this.
  20. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

He was recently diagnosed with several social disorders so we have been trying to go easy on him. The pressure from privates and talking to so many people isn't healthy for the guy. So teapot and I decided it would be better if he took a break.
    purplescratchy and notgunked like this.